Jon Jones blasts UFC for putting DC in GOAT discussion

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Jones GOAT
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...-media-for-daniel-cormier-goat-praise-ufc-226

Too bad Jon fights on twitter now...

Sad really..

Juiced Jones needs to STFU

No one to blame but himself

Jones is GOAT as much as people try to deny it. UFC is lacking without him.

As long as Anderson continues to be in discussion and Fedor who spent most of his career in Japan with no testing, Jones should be as well. If you want to eliminate those guys, then sure.

Well, obviously. He beat him twice, and not questioning DC's possible GOAT status would basically be like admitting he beat him cuz of roids.

Shouldn't have taken steroids then. If DC was on steroids im positive he would of beat him atleast 1 out fo 2 fights.

don't worry Jon, you are still my GOAT.
Although if Cormier wins this weekend, he is top 10 all time. Hell, he might already be.

lol say the guy who think juiced Silva is the goat
Jones failed 2X during his prime.

Anderson failed past him prime after his leg kick break.

The difference is drinkability.

Andy is the GOAT.

Well DC is in the conversation because he actually has the balls to step up to heavyweight,
even without steroids

don't worry Jon, you are still my GOAT.
Although if Cormier wins this weekend, he is top 10 all time. Hell, he might already be.
I'll bet you my life savings that he doesn't win this weekend. I'm 100% sure.

Jones failed 2X during his prime.

Anderson failed past him prime after his leg kick break.

The difference is drinkability.

Andy is the GOAT.
Silva had HGH and a banned diuretic in his home back in 2011, tough to argue that he only used after his losses to Weidman.

Jones is the greatest fight we've ever seen.

You're all idiots for not wanting to see him fight.

Silva had HGH and a banned diuretic in his home back in 2011, tough to argue that he only used after his losses to Weidman.
FACT: Anderson never failed during his UFC record 17 fight win streak.

I'm a fan of Jones but he needs to face the fact that failing drug tests will sway public opinion of his legacy.

As long as Anderson continues to be in discussion and Fedor who spent most of his career in Japan with no testing, Jones should be as well. If you want to eliminate those guys, then sure.

If there was no testing, then no rule was broken, whether Fedor used or not.

Anderson and Jones broke the rules.

If GSP was never caught, then no rule was broken.

Back