Media Jon Jones celebrates 60 days of sobriety

Hes the best fighter ever-

But hes so full of shit with this religious bullshit. I think most of these Christian religious people are delusional and or just dumb.

They're the most hypocritical, grimey folks.
Amen to that. If I recall correctly, Jones' dad was a pastor? It's not in the cards for Jon to be a good boy. It's sort of funny how he's in this always ongoing public struggle with alcohol, drugs and violence that's apparently a very long, ongoing test by god. At this point you might start to wonder if Jon, in his worldview, is starting to get pissed off at his god for always getting in hot water.

pONe80g.gif

More shit like this needs to be made.

Calm down a little cannabis never hurt nobody .. excellent for anxiety, and by the looks of his gut it's working great for appetite

I highly doubt he can stay completely sober. He might be better off finding a new drug of choice that doesn't make you want to drink.

I knew a few meth heads and heroin junkies, none of them ever wanted to drink.
I'm not sure how to say this properly but I'd rather have drunk Jones over a meth or heroin Jones

That's just wishing death upon someone

No way you could hate Jones that much ??

I don't trust a word he says but I support the words he says.
Smart man !! You have to start somewhere even with just words ... Hopefully the action starts very shortly after

I went to high schoool with a guy who was a bad drunk, meaning he’d turn into an asshole. It got to the point where he stopped drinking and instead started doing coke. His famous line was while doing bump “I may not drink but I still party”
Was he cool when he was coked up ?.or did he still have that brown star vibe to him ?

BuT WeEd Is LeGaL
So is alcohol but abusing it can have consequences as well ...

I support 420 !!

100% chance he's lying. And yea, at the very least his career should be over. Notice how he doesn't sound remorseful for actually beating the shit out of his fiancée in front of their kids. No apology for that, it was the alcohol's fault not his. It's all about the potential consequences for HIM and never the victims of his idiocy. That's that mark of a true sociopath.
If you get a little bit of a run going you can def kick him harder .. don't let him up ok

If Booze is truly his issue, hopefully he can stay clear of it and get back to fighting.
It's likey not the root cause just a method he decides to use when coping with something...

He just needs to find his happy place and maybe once every couple years go get it out of his system in the woods or something <Lmaoo>

Also a interesting time to make that post… 1:24am

Great Work Detective !!

To mention this publicly is just lame. I’m sure it’s completely self serving. And I’m not even sure if it’s true. But, good luck if he’s legit. But, there’s no way he’s working a 12 step program right now.
Keep coming back it works !!

this sounds quite likely!

even IF he is 60days sober....it won't last.
You need Jesus :D

Nothing wrong with rounding up your sobriety date to get your chip a little early :D

I don't really give a shit what he does in his private life. I just want him to get back in the cage to see how he fairs at heavyweight.
How much did you buy your tickets for ?

Does his sponsor also give him a medal for every year without a hit and run?

Back