Media Jon Jones celebrates 60 days of sobriety

I know guys like jon.. they gotta have it one way or another and will say do anything to get it at whatever cost , regardless of any collateral damage caused.

Drinking isn't for everyone, and if they got problems with alcohol, they need to stop drinking period, no matter how much they like it. I don't put much into what Jon says these days, but if he's truthful, good for him.

A whole lot of my, my, my, and me, me, me; Jones the narcissist as always.

And he's lied about being sober in the past, so why believe him now?

He's the only one with the problem(s).

"Nothing happened in Vegas", "My life could have been over after what happened in Vegas"

-Jon Jones

I'm not sure how to say this properly but I'd rather have drunk Jones over a meth or heroin Jones

That's just wishing death upon someone

No way you could hate Jones that much ??
You'd be suprised how petty i am when i can't stand someone rich that gets away with practically murder due to being a high profile celeb/athlete.

He's the typa dude who probably still does a bump here and there and still claims sobriety

You'd be suprised how petty i am when i can't stand someone rich that gets away with practically murder due to being a high profile celeb/athlete.

Out there shooting guns in public when he could have his own range with moving targets etc ...

Outrage .. must been spoiled & bullied growing up

Anyone who believe anything Jones says is a complete idiot.

He probably wrote all this with a hangover...

Last edited:
Back