News Jon Jones had bench warrant out for his arrest **UPDATE** Charged with battery of cocktail waitress

Cinnamon spitting the truth!

She's usually spitting something.

Every woman deserves to be believed... if she is accusing a republican. Otherwise she’s a gold-digging, money-grubbing whore!!!!!

Right, libs? #NotMeToo

"Jon Jones is biting my moves! I am the most famous pussy grabber!"--POTUS Donald Trump

Who are worse? Jones doing what he does, or people desperately trying to make new threads on Sherdog

You'd make a great defense attorney.

"Regardless of what my client may have done, your honor, whether it be hit and run, aggravated assault, DUI, or sexual battery, just to name a few, there are SHERDOGGERS out there right now talking about it on the internet of all places. In fact they're falling all over each other to be the first to post a thread on the topic. In light of this scandalous outrage, I ask that the charges be dropped immediately"!

PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO BE AWAY FROM HOME FOR EXTENDED PERIODS DIPSHIT. thats exactly what i told you to begin with. are you 12 or just 'special'?
No, when I leave home for an extended amount of time, I contact the post office and request they hold my mail for the duration of the time I'm going to be away from home. if I am expecting something important I have the mail forwarded to my parents house. You just leave home for weeks at a time, leave all of your mail piling up (letting anyone who passes your house know "hey i'm not here") and then returned to the sender? No responsible home owner does that. I'm not "special" ...I'm responsible. What makes more sense "I'll just let my mail pile up for a few weeks, then I'll have the mail man take it all back to the post office and returned to the sender" or "I'll call the post office, let them know I'll be out of town and ask that they hold my mail until I return"...

Either A: You have never left your home for "extended periods" of time. Or B: You're not very bright and you just let your mail pile up by your mailbox until the mail man finally took it all back.

Lmfao This guy. Non stop entertainment

Well no matter how you spin it your wife hates that you do it. And if that isnt enough reason to stop you, you're turning your kids into pieces of shit with an example like that.

Best case is, you lie to your family and they dont know you're at the rippers. Which still makes you a loser, just less of one. Worst case, you think its normal and your wife hates you but you dont know it.

Jon is human garbage with a bank account. He will be fine.

Haha what a sad post this it.

Almost every man here goes once and a while, it is a part of buisiness culture and is really no big deal. Lots of men take their sons when thet turn 18. You have no idea.

Lol imagine telling your coworkers/clients you can't go with them because your wife wont let you. You'd be mercilessly laughed at like the sissy little cuck you are.

Wow some of you kids are totally clueless about real world life and relationships, and what is involved in a sucessful marriage and raising a family. To think your wife would actually HATE you for simply going to a strip club lmao? Yeah... You are not married, but if you are i feel really bad for you. I go to vegas without her. Does that trigger you and your caged in penis too?

DoPv2M7.gif

GOATS gonna GOAT

Who fails to check the mail for weeks? Not a home owner, dont pretend this happened to you. We all know its a lie.
people are away from home for weeks especially if they work on the road and live alone.

It's literally things that have been repeated on here for years at this point, bud.
no it references things people all know about. That's how jokes work

What about when he runs you over with his car?

Then I'm making a phone call to Las Vegas which is the current home of this man right here

Francis-Ngannou-10-696x399.png

I'd tell big Frank to lure Jones into making another one of those shitty instagram videos, then chin him the second Jones looked away

Schaub victim blaming the girl, getting maaaaaad hate on twitter right now

<36>

The twitter thread is blowing up. Highly recommended read

Before you throw me under the bus for shooting a small child, posing with its body on instagram, and then making a rug from its skin, lets take into consideration it was called "tiger"

Hes in hiding trying to sober up before he turns himself in. Lol typical Jon. I wanna hear what DC has to say.

Yeah, man. It's like he's eaten Babies or something. I mean, it propably was the first server in a Strip Club that was grabbed and kissed by a customer ever I guess, right?!

so because its happened before its no longer a crime?

stay classy, guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back