Jon Jones has lost all his fans cause of his actions and he deserves it

Lets be honest, your view that jones fans as more annoying is because you are bias in the situation. At the end of the day, fans are fans and they will root for their fighter and that is just how it is. Regardless of what that fighter has done these are fans and you hate that these men and women have a contridictory view point.

What makes one fan-base more annoying usually has nothing to do with the fans and more to do with the fighter you and others dislike and the idea that your opinion matters more than theirs. It does not sir.

Ahhh yes, because fans bragging someone is allowed to use PEDs and they cannot be beaten isn't annoying. Please make more excuses for him casual

Dude deserves what is happening. He could have gone down in history as #3 or #4 in history in GOAT talks behind Fedor and GSP but know now one will recognize him as being in the talks. He lost all his fans all cause he wanted to cheat. Thats what you call Karma

I mean you can see just on this forum there are dozens of us. Jones has been arguably been GOAT for years and years now.

Fedor and GSP are the ones who shouldn't be in GOAT talks.

There are still tons of glory hunters idolizing him. This is the psychology of the beta male. They need an alpha to look up to.
So basically all MMA fans are betas lol

Dude deserves what is happening. He could have gone down in history as #3 or #4 in history in GOAT talks behind Fedor and GSP but know now one will recognize him as being in the talks. He lost all his fans all cause he wanted to cheat. Thats what you call Karma

I’m are he’ll miss all twelve of you.

I swear,you and @ortizgnp fighting the GOOD fight on behalf of the Armbar nation,but supporting the Hitler of the LHW div at same time,hurts my heart buuuhuuuu

As long as they admit they support PEDs then it's whatever. It's when Jones fans try to justify it and make excuses.

jon jones will always have fans as long as he wins.

Ahhh yes, because fans bragging someone is allowed to use PEDs and they cannot be beaten isn't annoying. Please make more excuses for him casual

Cut the nonsense and bullsh1t, this steroids issue is the new hate for jones before he popped. You were still a hater and so were the majority of his haters for his personality, actions inside the cage and so on.

Lets not try to play this new game. Jones has always had haters and this is just the new issue. They hate his fans now becuase of so and so but its really about you not liking the person and others having a different opinion that you hate. So you hate the fanbase because of some issue but before jones popped you were claiming something else.

I have not seen any fan of jones mentioning that he should take steroids. Some are still fans regardless of his issues in and outside the cage and that makes alot of you angry.

We don't hate the man, and our opinion is counter to yours and that is the real issue. Most fan bases claim that their fighter is unbeatable and so what, that is part of being a fan, and I do not begrudge any fan base for that view.

Conors fans can be very childish and funny but I dont think they are more annoying than any other fan base but I am not a hater.

Last edited:
Cut the nonsense and bullsh1t, this steroids issue is the new hate for jones before he popped. You were still a hater and so were the majority of his haters for his personality, actions inside the cage and so on.

Lets not try to play this new game. Jones has always had haters and this is just the new issue. They hate his fans now becuase of so and so but its really about you not liking the person and others having a different opinion that you hate. So you hate the fanbase because of some issue but before jones popped you were claiming something else.

I have not seen any fan of jones mentioning that he should take steroids. Some are still fans regardless of his issues in and outside the cage and that makes alot of you angry.

We don't hate the man, and our opinion is counter to yours and that is the real issue. Most fan bases claim that their fighter is unbeatable and so what, that is part of being a fan, and I do not begrudge any fan base for that view.

Conors fans can be very childish and funny but I dont think they are more annoying than any other fan base but I am not a hater.

NOTHING can be worse than a fan base partially bragging their fighter can legally Juice and partially acting like there isn't tons of evidence. You waste my time typing all that. It's all excuses for jones juicing. You're a cancer to MMA fandom

As long as they admit they support PEDs then it's whatever. It's when Jones fans try to justify it and make excuses.
What do you think of the Cody Stanley case? Or grant Dawson?

Read my Sig.

I get it. But the fact is Jones KEEPS TESTING POSITIVE and saying everyone else is, is not a defense to him cheating.

He tested positive for cocaine, then a trace amount of a shitty ped from tainted supplements, then the same shitty ped that was still in his system.
Do jones haters honestly think he took the exact same drug they caught in his system before? Ya’ll aren’t too bright.

NOTHING can be worse than a fan base partially bragging their fighter can legally Juice and partially acting like there isn't tons of evidence. You waste my time typing all that. It's all excuses for jones juicing. You're a cancer to MMA fandom
Except experts are giving statements that they don’t know he reingested. Why do you know better? Not a single expert has come forward condemning their statements. Not one. But anyone who doesn’t think they are lying scumbags is a cancer?

Back