News Jon Jones has no intentions of EVER going back to LHW

Nothing to see here - just the standard WWE-style pandering that is now UFC slow-burn fight promotion 101.

Dana knows that Izzy-Jones is the money fight so he's got to set up the breadcrumbs for it to make it seem like forbidden fruit.

He fled his own division when it became tough.
However, Ngannou will banish him back there

izzy has been saying the last 2 years Jones in 2021, now Jones knows its real so is running lol

I'll believe that if he doesn't go back after getting rekt

Smart move. HW is the weakest its been in a long time with no one promising coming up.
Ngannou is about the only good thing happening

Cain is gone
JDS is gone
DC is gone
Overeem is done
Miocic is gonna retire

No one that can challenge Jones outside of Ngannou blasting his head off
Blaydes?

yeah, maybe. on the other hand, with jones's reach and striking ability, he may be able to hurt lots of heavyweights on the feet. his cardio should be at least as good as most heavyweights. for me, the real test will be how he handles heavyweight strikes. it only takes one in heavyweight to end a fight. i'm hoping jones doesn't do well haha, because i don't like him as a person. but he's definitely incredibly skilled, and we'll see how it goes.
yeah jon jones vs stipe miocic should be good-- good luck jonny bones jones heres to a victory

im not surprised mf's. jones is jumping straight into the fire he must have retirement on his mind and is making one last push with the big boys. okkaaaaay

The best wrestler in the sport putting on even more crushing mass, getting stronger. The best mover in the sport going against even slower builtfat dudes. Yeah, no I’m sure you’re right and he’ll get absolutely mogged back to lhw<JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh>

Lol. He arguably lost his last fights and suddenly hes beating all HWs. He gets crushed by Frank or Stipe.

Heavyweight has the lowest average athleticism and the oldest average age of all divisions.

We're shuffling around old farts up there because the UFC is paying a paltry 18% of revenue - suitably young athletes with literally any other options are not going to pick MMA first.

LHW is thin, HW is hilariously thin.

Jon is past his prime and in the last third of his career. Unless an honest to God PPV money fight became apparent at LHW, why bother going back down?

jon literally wont go to heavyweight either...

funny situation he is in.

and he ducking izzy, he got scared of the carnage that could have faced him.

We will see how he feels if Francis gets the title or if anyone at HW knocks Jon the fuck out.
everyone at heavyweight will knock jones the fuck out.

jones will be like maldonaldo facing stipe vs the top 10 imo.

Idk why some thought he’d going back down when he’d obviously been out putting on weight gradually.
he was all hesitant about it and and being a chicken.

anyway i think jones is now ducking izzy, he saw those skills and wants none offf it.

that's a smart move on jones' part. go up to heavyweight, where the competition is slower, and he can use his wrestling to tire the bigger guys out. at least that's what i'd plan on doing, if i were him.
eh, jones will be weak compared to the heavy weights imo.

he wont be able to muscle them around and he doesnt have the size advantage he had.

Lmao at old man Reem having anything for the GOAT
reem used to knock him out in sparring, thats why jacksons asked him to leave.

but they were happy when reem knocked jon out and they dragged him under the cage to avoid usada.

Why Francis? Miocic is the tougher fight then Francis but i still got Jones beating both
jones gets (t)ko'ed by both of them.

most likely francis a one punch knockout over jones.

but stipe would wear him out and grind out a tko vs jones.

Back