Media Jon Jones has to fly Economy class

You read too many drama queen news articles. He likely still has far more than you will ever have. He is smiling in the video... doesn't look unhappy to me.

Fact is he doesn't have 1/100th of what he would've had if he wasn't a complete fuck up. And I've seen people smile while bedridden, fuck is his smile suppose to mean lmao

Fact is he doesn't have 1/100th of what he would've had if he wasn't a complete fuck up. And I've seen people smile while bedridden, fuck is his smile suppose to mean lmao

What is your LMAO suppose to mean. I have seen people fake laughs. Truth is that all of us could have a lot more than what we have if we made different choices. It is likely that half of what you have read is journalism fake news and his life is far different (better or worse) than what you know as the truth.

The guy's in his 30s, has a career with a limited shelf life, and all you fucks are ripping on him for not paying 10x more so he can have a slightly bigger seat and better food for a couple hours?

This is the smartest financial decision a professional athlete has ever made.

Warren Buffet lives in the same house today that he bought in 1958 for $31,000. He’s struggling, and clearly needs our help.

As we mentioned, it covers 6570 square foot. The Omaha house consists of 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. And the front of the home, there is a large driveway where he parked his loved Cadillac

What is your LMAO suppose to mean. I have seen people fake laughs. Truth is that all of us could have a lot more than what we have if we made different choices. It is likely that half of what you have read is journalism fake news and his life is far different (better or worse) than what you know as the truth.

Irrelevant. It's a literal fact that he lost out on shit tons of money due to his own terrible decisions.

Dude literally bragged about having a total of 8 million dollars to another fighter, and this is after winning/defending the title like 8 times.

8 million dollars is the kind of money Conor, Ronda, and Khabib were getting in a single fight, upfront guaranteed before PPV points.

Jon's entire life savings = 1 fight for the superstar UFC fighters that DIDN'T destroy their own careers by fucking up repeatedly.

Irrelevant. It's a literal fact that he lost out on shit tons of money due to his own terrible decisions.

Dude literally bragged about having a total of 8 million dollars to another fighter, and this is after winning/defending the title like 8 times.

8 million dollars is the kind of money Conor, Ronda, and Khabib were getting in a single fight, upfront guaranteed before PPV points.

Jon's entire life savings = 1 fight for the superstar UFC fighters that DIDN'T destroy their own careers by fucking up repeatedly.

How many millions do you have? Let us know so that we will know that we have a Sherdogger that is far better off than Jon. Just because he has made mistakes and lost money doesn't mean he isn't happy. He likely still has more money than you or me or 95% of the fighters will ever have. There are numerous people who invested in stocks, bitcoin, etc. and saw far more losses than Jon as well.

This whole thread is pretty much a perfect example of creating something that may be nothing. First Class is also quite often full especially during heavy travel (vacation season) so it is very possible that a change of travel plans forced Jon to fly coach. But we must fantasize in his garbage to try to create some fake truths for LMAO, right?

He was never married + New Mexico doesn't have mandatory alimony. He will tho eventually have to pay child support depending on how long it drags out in court.
No wonder he wants to keep his residence in NM.

I assume its just because it was a really short flight.

That's Jon just being fake...

This is how he really was after the recording stopped.

956fb2e66949280f23ea67aef45f0c38.gif

Who gives a shit? Paying extra to sit in a bigger seat on an airplane is basically a scam. I've always taken economy seats and it's been fine.
You sir haven't been on a 16 hour flight.

He is probably being transported by the cops and that is a police dog..

Probably just lost his status while he was hiding under the ring.
Meanwhile I just got a first class upgrade. Third time this month.

Except for loooong international flights. I gladly dish out for business class when I’m flying 10-12-14 hrs
It's real business too on those long hauls with steak and ice cream sundaes. Tired? Long flight? Well LAY DOWN in the lie flat bed. Wake up at your destination refreshed. For several thousand more you can even take a shower! Hell yeah I want business class.

Back