News Jon Jones In Trouble for Supposedly Threatening to Kill Drug Tester (Updated with Video of 'Incident'.)

It wouldn't surprise me if upon leaving, Jones verbally kept telling the lady to high five him, & she just did because she was intimidated. Just pure speculation, but based on Jones personality, it may not be so far-fetched. I could be completely off-base too though LOL
Made her high five him knowing it was being recorded and would exonerate him later.

Chess, not checkers.

ciryl-gane-reacts-to-jon-jones-defeat.png

It wouldn't surprise me if upon leaving, Jones verbally kept telling the lady to high five him, & she just did because she was intimidated. Just pure speculation, but based on Jones personality, it may not be so far-fetched. I could be completely off-base too though LOL
She seemed to be pretty descriptive in her report, you'd think she would have maybe said something like "he insisted I high 5 him so to keep him happy I did..."

The anti dope squad is just trying to hold a black A level athlete down

So the girl high 5s him on the way out, then "omg he threatened to kill me" - checks out.

Dude said something snippy but not all that scary, the test went on, and sometime later someone got in her ear like "omg you poor victim..."

Yawn.

Is he Mr. T in his spare time? The Van the Chain?

[<dunn]

I hate it when people interrupt me and bother me uninvited and unscheduled.

I would probably curse at them too.
Especially if you caught me at the wrong time.

I'm not sure I would threaten their life.
But... maybe.
It's a bit much, but, I get it.

Of all the various Jon Jones incidents, this one is pretty relatable.

"But but they are just doing their job..."

Whatever man. Annoying is annoying.
If you chose to do a job doing annoying shit you are still doing annoying shit.

Just because it is part of the deal of being a fighter doesn't mean it won't be annoying as fuck when some douchebag shows up at your house to make you drop whatever you were doing and have some fucking dork watch you piss in a cup.

Ride your high horses all you want and tell me how you'd be a delight... good for you. Give yourself a nice little pat and the back and a cookie.

That shit would be annoying as fuck.

Last edited:
Back