News Jon Jones INJURED, Aspinall vs Pavlovich - interim title; Jiri/Pereira now the main event

exactly!
Kinda shocked both guys stepped in on such short notice but hey, equal playing field for both guys.

I'm guessing both of them have probably known they were fighting each other if Jones/Stipe fell though for months.

This does confirm the obvious truth that Jon Jones gets more preferential promoter treatment than any fighter in MMA history.

So Jones will be out 8 months… and stipe will wait another 8 months to fight for the undeserved title shot?

and the INTERIM champ winner of pavlovic and aspinall won’t even get the next title shot? Even though stipe just DUCKED THEM BOTH????

wtf is this world. Disgraceful lol

Well 8 months but USADA is gone in 2, so might be back by 300 after all.

That gutless fuck. He knew Stipe was going to KO him. Just like he knew Jan was going to knock him the fuck out, too.

The lowlife needs to retire and just go away. He’s a fugazi.

Huh. You honestly have more interest in this new fight than the previous?

This sucks and dana knows it.

I want to know the jones injury and I want to know why stipe isnt fighting.

Bad timing with this boring fury-nganno boxing shit happening.
I do and I don't. It's exciting to see Jones fight, but Jones/Stipe was always a farce. Glad it blew up in their faces. Jones will have to fight someone for real now if he ever returns.

Interim is a joke. Pavlovich or Aspinall could fight 3 times before Jones comes back from an 8 month injury.

You know what's the worst part is about this? The UFC is making them fight for the intern title. The chances of them getting a crack at Jon/Stipe is almost none.

What will exactly happen when the title holder officially retires? Do they upgrade the intern belt to the official heavyweight belt? Or will they make the intern holder fight another fight before calling him the heavyweight champion

I've got buddies who've purchased tickets absolutely seething now. Can't say I blame them even though this is a much more interesting HW fight. Card subject to change isn't a heads up, it's a legit warning in this sport

Terrible news. Hope the GOAT has a speedy recovery.

I'm guessing both of them have probably known they were fighting each other if Jones/Stipe fell though for months.

This does confirm the obvious truth that Jon Jones gets more preferential promoter treatment than any fighter in MMA history.
it irks me
rankles me to the extreme

Stipe probably fights Gane if Jones returns and has to fight the new interim champ

Stipe may get a HW title fight after being away for 3.5 + years, 42 years old and coming off a brutal loss.

Yikes.

F9Q0u6_XMAAZtvX

You know what's the worst part is about this? The UFC is making them fight for the intern title. The chances of them getting a crack at Jon/Stipe is almost none.

What will exactly happen when the title holder officially retires? Do they upgrade the intern belt to the official heavyweight belt? Or will they make the intern holder fight another fight before calling him the heavyweight champion
The real problem is that all hardcore fans will know that Jones vs stipe is a clear retirement fight, so we’ll all really just be waiting for them to fuck off so that pavlovic or aspinall can be promoted to true champ and then the division can have life again

I've got buddies who've purchased tickets absolutely seething now. Can't say I blame them even though this is a much more interesting HW fight. Card subject to change isn't a heads up, it's a legit warning in this sport
I too have bought stupid expensive tickets to the event and am absolutely dissapointed, I'd love it if the UFC would offer refunds but we know that won't happen

Stipe may get a HW title fight after being away for 3.5 + years away, 42 years old and coming off a brutal loss.

Yikes.

Division is as shitastic as ever after the top 4 or 5 so who knows LMAOOO

Marcos Rogerio De Lima
Rozenstruik
Lewis
Tai
Romanov
Martin Buday????<FookIsThatGuy>

are ranked HWs right now LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back