Jon Jones Live On The Joe Rogan Podcast Now

First thought after car accident: "My bowl's in the car"

"Why didn't you check on the other car?"

"I just thought that the person I hit had to be okay, because I was okay."

Holy shit Joe being brutally honest

"I love hanging out with you Jon but i was very dissapointed in you with that car accident thing. The one where you ran away..."

I personally think Jon has a very low iq in general. The beginning of this show is confirming for me. Who cares though, basically best juicer ever so...
Fixed, although über reem could make a case as well.

Is this fake Jon for 3 hours?

No thanks

When you almost kill a pregnant lady, but cant find your bowl
<{spoogebab}>

incredible. Not bashing mods, so relax. As an observer, Jon is talking like a complete sociopath. He doesn't seem sorry, or that the results of his actions has affected him. He seems to be lying with every breath. I think the case is young man with more $ and responsibility than he can handle, and than he deserves. I honestly don't see this person changing.

"I didn't know it was a pregnant woman"

As if, if it was an elderly man, that's okay

Holy shit Joe being brutally honest

"I love hanging out with you Jon but i was very dissapointed in you with that car accident thing. The one where you ran away..."
Joe's always this way,
Probably the only reason why the JRE is so succesfull because Rogan is actually an amazing interviewer 90% of the time. If he wanted to be a journalist or someshit and interview more fighters, he'd be way better than anyone else in the industry

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

GOAT bless

Even if you were fighter bashing, that rule has never been enforced with respect to Jones.

Back