Jon Jones Live On The Joe Rogan Podcast Now

I don't like listening to either of these guys talk. This is painful. Ow my brain :(

Crocodile tears

This dude is a complete narcissistic sociopath.

This dude is so fucking interesting I love it
"I hoped the baby was okay.... because I would have gotten in even more trouble"
It's so fascinating
He's coming off as pretty selfish TBH

Kinda hard to top Ariel though. That bignosed fella asks some tough questions
yeah but Ariel goes for some cheap narratives and it borders on gotcha - his best works imo are his long form interviews, and those walks that he does
Rogan's podcasts always trend towards that kind of thing, conversational and what not - he pulls GREAT stories out of people, like absolutely fantastic stories out of people and perspectives because he's not doing it for a job or a written piece he's just genuinely curious

- worried about his bong
- not worried about the other person he just drove into

Which he said he felt horrible about. People don't have answers for every action they make. It was a horrible decision by him obviously but you're going out of your way and reaching for new heights just to shit on him.

"I didn't know it was a pregnant woman"

As if, if it was an elderly man, that's okay"

It doesn't even make sense.

Stoner vs. Cokehead: A Special Investigative Report

Rogan is going to expand on the meaning of life in the universe, & Jones is going to talk really really fast

Jones could be the first guy to finally get Rogan to do some coke.

/sarcasm.

Not fighter bashing, but man how can you one guy be so monotone when he speaks. He's also restating everything we knew about him, unapologetic for his actions, how great he is, how hes going to make a comeback lol.

Talking about "beating every fighter's ass."

Lol really? He's decision-ed more fights than I can remember. Eye poking and all, and couldn't finish OSP. He's like Mayweather, people only tune in to see if he loses.

"OSP very dangerous guy"

sure, rogan

Yeah all of Jones' fights are boring...

jon-jones-spinning-elbow.gif

tumblr_mnvfpgOnaH1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mqkmmlHBA51sn0te7o1_400.gif

20h9dzr.gif

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Last edited:
Which he said he felt horrible about. People don't have answers for every action they make. It was a horrible decision by him obviously but you're going out of your way and reaching for new heights just to shit on him.

"I didn't know it was a pregnant woman"

As if, if it was an elderly man, that's okay"

It doesn't even make sense.
He cared more about grabbing his bowl to reduce his punishment, than checking on the person he just caused an accident with.

His rationale was "I felt fine, so I assumed they were fine"

227640502.jpg

Then he jumped a fence to run away.

It's good that he's being open about it and is now feeling better than ever (lol), but it's hard to justify or defend a guy like that.

"Hes unpredictable and unorthodox and does random shit" bruh you talking about yourself or what

Typical chode rogaine trying to make excuses for jean getting his ass kicked by gustafsson and looking like shit vs a short notice osp.

Ya he's always in boring fights. Just lays and prays on people. Ts are you racist by any chance?

Back