Media Jon Jones looking thick, solid, tight: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

You love a dude? Like a blind sheep in a cult.

You don't love your father? Granted maybe not if he was a dick, but if you had an awesome dad you'd probably love him right?

I don't see how if you did it would mean you were in a cult either.

You don't love your father? Granted maybe not if he was a dick, but if you had an awesome dad you'd probably love him right?

I don't see how if you did it would mean you were in a cult either.
Religion is for poor people. Jesus was just a dude, nothing more.

So he snorts coke through Jesus? What a perv!

Fucking pos leave Jesus out of it. Not a religious person but I studied Jesus and I hate when people say Jesus this Jesus that and then go about committing horrible acts

{<jordan}

"I studied Jesus" lol

You read a Bible?
<GSPWoah>

Religion is for poor people. Jesus was just a dude, nothing more.

That doesn't really answer my question at all but ok, I'll bite.

Literally millions of people think Jesus was more than just a dude (he probably wouldn't be known about right now if he was "just a dude", no?) What kind of inside information do you have?

I won't even get into the poor people thing, lol.

When did Jesus change his name to Turinabol?

5-1516969830.jpg

Jesus never pissed hot!

In fact, if the bible is anything to go by, Jesus never pissed at all. Strong paleo diuretics!

Fucking pos leave Jesus out of it. Not a religious person but I studied Jesus and I hate when people say Jesus this Jesus that and then go about committing horrible acts

It’s how they psychologically get by with those kinds of acts.

It takes responsibility and accountability out of their hands.

What a bunch of haters .... greatness is tough for people to appreciate

Literally millions of people think Jesus was more than just a dude (he probably wouldn't be known about right now if he was "just a dude", no?) What kind of inside information do you have?

1) most people are idiots
2) there was, no way to verify events and little knowledge of science back then. people knew they could get away with outrageous stories in order to unite and control masses. Religeon was invented to trick people into having an orderly society. Meanwhile the assholes who invented religeon could secretly be assholes with less competition from others they fooled into not being assholes.
3) religeon is a cancer to humanity

Most people are dumb, gullible. Religion us to give masses hope, and keep them docile. Good little peon.

1) most people are idiots
2) there was, no way to verify events and little knowledge of science back then. people knew they could get away with outrageous stories in order to unite and control masses. Religeon was invented to trick people into having an orderly society. Meanwhile the assholes who invented religeon could secretly be assholes with less competition from others they fooled into not being assholes.
3) religeon is a cancer to humanity

you're spelling religion wrong

I can do all things through being a cooperating witness, which makes me an even bigger douche than I already was.
You can do all things through buttrage which strengthens you

Back