Media Jon Jones: My only advantage over my competition has been pure Hard work.

Yes, jon, it was clenbuterol that they found in your system... you have been caught with the steroids in your system and caught with the masking agent for those steroids in your system...let's see, why do athletes take masking agents? Oh, that's right, you fucking moron, so that you can get your picograms below detectable levels... isn't there a cage somewhere you should be hiding under?

He didn’t test positive for clenbuterol, even worse……clomiphene AND letrozole. Both are Post Cycle Therapy drugs meant to combat the side effects of steroids. This is after he was found to have low test levels following DC1. Moreover the receipt for the contaminated substance was bought from a website “All American Peptides” by his training partner.

low test levels ufc 182
pct drugs ufc 200
turinabol metabolites ufc 214 and onward

how many red flags do people need?

People will quibble that USADA released a statement saying his low UFC 182 results are not suspicious. BUT Victor Conte contends otherwise…..a guy who not only manufactured PEDs but also conducted tests on athletes themselves to make sure they would pass the drug tests on other fronts (something like a biological passport). He probably has more data on dopers than USADA.

“I intentionally took things from a sketchy website that specializes in selling banned things, it was an accident”

hey if Jones wins against Gane I’ll gladly call him the GOAT but let’s not pretend 3 positive tests were all by accident.

You can test positive if you are exposed to tainted supplements or even contaminated meat. It happens all the time with foreign athletes and clenbuterol. WADA also had to change the rules:

WADA has concluded through scientific research that an athlete can test positive for clenbuterol at low levels after consuming contaminated meat, leading the organization to review international results management rules around clenbuterol positives.

Your concept of "microdosing" is also misleading. You need to take a minimum dose for steroids to be effective, and that minimum dose will shoot your levels well above the 100 picograms/ml threshold.

All this discussion trying to demonize Jon Jones as this massive cheater gaining a huge advantage over 7000 ng/dl clean DC is just extreme ignorance from people that have absolutely no idea what they are talking about using terms like "pulsing","microdosing","picograms", etc in reference to AAS usage that literally make absolutely no sense in reality.

Jon Jones' picogram failed drug test samples with no sign of tbol or other metabolites were carbon isotope tested clean. No testing is 100% accurate, and false positives aren't due to tainted supplements or contaminated meat, it is just WADA the most openly corrupt organization in the world doing what they do, extorting money.

He didn’t test positive for clenbuterol, even worse……clomiphene AND letrozole. Both are Post Cycle Therapy drugs meant to combat the side effects of steroids. This is after he was found to have low test levels following DC1. Moreover the receipt for the contaminated substance was bought from a website “All American Peptides” by his training partner.

low test levels ufc 182
pct drugs ufc 200
turinabol metabolites ufc 214 and onward

how many red flags do people need?

People will quibble that USADA released a statement saying his low UFC 182 results are not suspicious. BUT Victor Conte contends otherwise…..a guy who not only manufactured PEDs but also conducted tests on athletes themselves to make sure they would pass the drug tests on other fronts (something like a biological passport). He probably has more data on dopers than USADA.
I was referring to him quoting the study saying that many athletes have "tested for clenbuterol" when that is never what they found in his system... but yes, he still is a fucking moron.

Yikes, UFC so corrupt that they are now changing rules retroactively for their boy.

200w.gif

ZJgnCzA.0.gif

ODsxbn6.gif
<Lmaoo><{CMPALM}><NFLDez1>

Jon was cleared. The science has literally changed.

Even @TrueFightFan has acknowledged Jon's greatness.

nope was suspended under the rules at the time. i cant go to the cops an say hey the speed limit on the freeway is now the speed limit you gave me a ticket for 10 years ago.

Reactions: HHJ
Back