Media Jon Jones Reacts To Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 3

Give me some examples dude. That’s why I prefaced it by saying, “correct me if I’m wrong.” You didn’t even answer what I asked. HOW WAS THE CALLOUT DISRESPECTFUL? You say chuck was a dbag towards Jon...how so? I’m not familiar with any backstory.
Doesn't matter what he said. He said shit about him and said he wanted to fight him and acted like he would KO him.

Don't talk shit is the moral of the story if you don't want to be talked about after a god awful, embarrassing performance.

For the average fan Chuck calling out Jon Jones is rather harmless. No sane fan actually thinks the guy has/had a chance against Jon Jones or any top 100 fighter for that matter.
That’s why I didn’t get why Jon went Defcon 5 when Chuck said in an interview, “I’d like a shot at Jon Jones.” What’s disrespectful about that? The fact that he said it?

He could have took the high road and still thrown out some respect for Chuck but instead still continues to be a condescending prick. Jon Jones as a person really does suck.

Chuck asked for it.

Jones doesn't even say anything negative, and Sherdog plebs still get their panties in a bunch

Doesn't matter what he said. He said shit about him and said he wanted to fight him and acted like he would KO him.

Don't talk shit is the moral of the story if you don't want to be talked about after a god awful, embarrassing performance.
Do you have a link to the interview? “He acted like he would KO him,” is a conclusion. I’d like to see/hear what Chuck actually said and draw my own conclusions.

I have a feeling that Jon is on some tainted supplements - despite USADA.

This must be a generational thing because I don’t get how, “I want to fight you,” is talking shit. That’s the exact opposite of talking shit.

Jones doesn't even say anything negative, and Sherdog plebs still get their panties in a bunch
Right? People are so ridiculous when it comes to reacting to anything Jon does.

Rashad

Chuck

Adrian

Who cares what a cheater has to say?
jon-jones-crying-over-titel-loss.gif

Oh... this didn't add any value to my life.

Sherdog will find a way to cry over these tweets even though nothing he said was negative or wrong

The results are in for Jonathan pedsnitch. He’s a known ped cheat. What’s let’s to discuss about it?

While Jones is tweeting, Gus is training to kill Jones. Better hope for your life Johnny Bones.

Back