Media Jon Jones responds to Aspinall

When did pavlovich show a well rounded game and who against?
Before coming to the UFC he utilized his grappling well and after the loss to Reem put more focus of his defensive wrestling. He is primarily a striker but is far from one dimensional. He had plenty of tools in his box. He just knows what his best ones are

JBJ dominates LHW for a generation.
Moves up to HW and whoops some ass up there too - still not enough.

Meanwhile, other "GOATs" don't even move up at all (despite starving themselves to make weight) and still only defend their belt 2 or 3 times anyway.

Hah, you guys are hilarious.

How can Jones hide from a guy that was champion for 105 days and quit when offered the highest pay ever to fight him?

He was the champion from Jan 2022 - Jan 2023. There is 365 days in a year. Jones had no plans to come back until he said he wasn't going to resign then Jones wants to fight.

Who cares if the UFC claims they offered him more then anyone. It was less then he was offered to box. Jones was scared of him.

Meanwhile, other "GOATs" don't even move up at all (despite starving themselves to make weight) and still only defend their belt 2 or 3 times anyway.

He hid from the champ, and now he is a paper champion. He dominated PEDs use for sure.

Josh Barnett was let go from the UFC after his second failed test, when he was the HW champion. Back when the UFC wanted to be legit. Jones is a 3 time drug cheat and people still want to pretend he is good.

Before coming to the UFC he utilized his grappling well and after the loss to Reem put more focus of his defensive wrestling. He is primarily a striker but is far from one dimensional. He had plenty of tools in his box. He just knows what his best ones are
But if all of his grappling in the UFC is getting dominated and knocked out by reem on the ground then…….. I wouldn’t call that well rounded

He was the champion from Jan 2022 - Jan 2023. There is 365 days in a year. Jones had no plans to come back until he said he wasn't going to resign then Jones wants to fight.

Who cares if the UFC claims they offered him more then anyone. It was less then he was offered to box. Jones was scared of him.

Francis was offered the highest pay ever to fight Jones and he QUIT MMA. He fled the organization.

Yeah Jones was scared of a guy who has one tool and that's his fist.

The same way Jones was scared of Gane, DC3, Gus 2, Chael, Shogun, Rashad, Pavovich, Rampage, HW

Jones was so shook, he waited for Francis to turn the highest pay ever and QUIT MMA. Leaving him to choke Francis hardest opponent out in a minute

1701906671540.png

But if all of his grappling in the UFC is getting dominated and knocked out by reem on the ground then…….. I wouldn’t call that well rounded
Good thing it's not. It'd mostly him successfully using defensive wrestling to complement his striking. It's almost like looking at a single instance in someone's career is a bad way to judge they're entire skill set. Crazy...

Francis was offered the highest pay ever to fight Jones and he QUIT MMA. He fled the organization.

Yeah Jones was scared of a guy who has one tool and that's his fist.

The same way Jones was scared of Gane, DC3, Gus 2, Chael, Shogun, Rashad, Pavovich, Rampage, HW

Jones was so shook, he waited for Francis to turn the highest pay ever and QUIT MMA. Leaving him to choke Francis hardest opponent out in a minute

View attachment 1015269

Jones sat out for 3 years and came back as soon as he left. Why do you keep saying he turned down the highest pay ever? He was paid more to box, and will be paid more for the rematch. Between those 2 fights he will probably make more then Jones made in his entire career.

Yes, Jones is scared of everyone that is why he need PEDs.

Not sure how I'm supposed to rate Jon when he cheated so much. Honestly, how do you know how good he was?

Its the UFC's fault for making an interim belt and then not having the belt holder fight the actual champion once they are healthy

Good thing it's not. It'd mostly him successfully using defensive wrestling to complement his striking. It's almost like looking at a single instance in someone's career is a bad way to judge they're entire skill set. Crazy...
Curtis blaydes is your case study, huh?

The brilliance of Tom Aspinall's reply is simply mind boggling

-Brits

Jones sat out for 3 years and came back as soon as he left. Why do you keep saying he turned down the highest pay ever? He was paid more to box, and will be paid more for the rematch. Between those 2 fights he will probably make more then Jones made in his entire career.

Yes, Jones is scared of everyone that is why he need PEDs.

I didnt say it Francis turned down the highest pay ever to fight Jones . Francis did in his own words

he QUIT instead of fighting Jones

Yes. That is why proffesional athletes takes performance enhancers. Out of fear. From Royce/Shamrock, Mir, Lesnar, Werdum, Overeem, Vitor, Sylvia, Barnett, Bigfoot, Henderson, Rampage, Chael, Silva etc etc etc. to and professional athletes making million and millions dollars, they take them out of fear...

<22>

LMAO!!

Not sure how I'm supposed to rate Jon when he cheated so much. Honestly, how do you know how good he was?
Seven of his opponents popped. Some were from organizations like Pride where steroids were encouraged.

Ive got some bad news for you about pro-sports my son.

It wasn’t some LHW. They were all KNOWN roided to the gills until 2016.

The only reason why they were immune to criticism because they’re Sherdog favourites and why Jones is disliked because he destroyed their careers in his 20s. Sherdoggers can’t even stomach to re-watch his fights with roid to the gills Shogun and Machida.

How many fights do you think he cheated in? What evidence do we have that he was cheating in those fights? Because 47 picograms or whatever it was around a fight is not a compelling case that his entire career is tainted with drug abuse. I mean, by today's USADA standards he wouldn't have even popped positive.

All that being said, Jones fight record is impeccable. Nobody fought a strength of schedule like he did with such dominance. Even in the fights that he controversially won, is anyone going to argue that they're better than Jones? He's still here and still winning. He's like the Randy Moss of MMA.

However you chop up the PED stuff, at best I think you put a * next to it for context. Disqualifying it is silly.

Seven of his opponents popped. Some were from organizations like Pride where steroids were encouraged.

Ive got some bad news for you about pro-sports my son.

Yeah, this.It's kinda like singling out Barry Bonds because he's the GOAT but not acknowledging that he was facing juiced pitchers.

Last edited:
I didnt say it Francis turned down the highest pay ever to fight Jones . Francis did in his own words

he QUIT instead of fighting Jones

Yes. That is why proffesional athletes takes performance enhancers. Out of fear. From Royce/Shamrock, Mir, Lesnar, Werdum, Overeem, Vitor, Sylvia, Barnett, Bigfoot, Henderson, Rampage, Chael, Silva etc etc etc. to and professional athletes making million and millions dollars, they take them out of fear...

<22>

LMAO!!

He quit? The UFC offers him 6 million and someone else offers him 10, and he is supposed to be happy with the 6? Are you really this dumb or just trolling? Jones didn't say he wanted to fight until he had already said he was leaving.

Yes, everyone of them did it out of fear. They knew without them they couldn't compete. Henderson never failed a drug test, so why is he on the list. He was doing TRT which was legal at the time. It makes as much sense as allowing someone to pulse, but it was legal.

Notice how every single one of them looked like crap after? Jones looked like crap as well. Anderson was taking it to recover from a broken leg. I give him a pass, since he clearly didn't look like a guy on roids.

He hid from the champ, and now he is a paper champion. He dominated PEDs use for sure.

Josh Barnett was let go from the UFC after his second failed test, when he was the HW champion. Back when the UFC wanted to be legit. Jones is a 3 time drug cheat and people still want to pretend he is good.
This is, simply put, pure cope.

How many fights do you think he cheated in? What evidence do we have that he was cheating in those fights? Because 47 picograms or whatever it was around a fight is not a compelling case that his entire career is tainted with drug abuse. I mean, by today's USADA standards he wouldn't have even popped positive.

All that being said, Jones fight record is impeccable. Nobody fought a strength of schedule like he did with such dominance. Even in the fights that he controversially won, is anyone going to argue that they're better than Jones? He's still here and still winning. He's like the Randy Moss of MMA.

However you chop up the PED stuff, at best I think you put a * next to it for context. Disqualifying it is silly.

Yeah, this.It's kinda like singling out Barry Bonds because he's the GOAT but not acknowledging that he was facing juiced pitchers.
Any legit sport doesn't respect cheaters. Baseball won't allow people in the hall of fame over it. If Jones makes the hall of fame then the UFC will never be legit. Most people look at the UFC like the WWE anyway.

Back