Jon Jones tempted to switch to boxing

Boxer

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Former UFC light-heavyweight champion Jones says he has nothing left to prove in UFC.
The 31-year-old wants to test himself against WBA, IBF and WBO champ Joshua as well as fellow American Deontay Wilder, who holds the WBC belt.
Jones told RT: "Right now my mindset is more about making money.
"I watched Conor McGregor fight Floyd Mayweather, and it was high risk-high reward.
“There’s a saying, ‘scared money don’t make money’. I gotta be brave when I get back in the game, and start challenging guys that I could possibly lose to, because that’s what people want to see.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/7362533/jon-jones-ufc-boxing-anthony-joshua-deontay-wilder/

.......... R.I.P John Jones

He was a good guy.

In all seriousness, Jones relies on kicks and grappling for at least half or more of his style that makes him good, in boxing Wilder and Joshua would wreck him.

Love to see it though.

Hard to poke someone in the eyes in boxing

Joshua and Wilder beat him in any arena

It's easier to take steroids in boxing than in MMA I'd imagine.

Lol. Where would he fight at cruiser?

To be fair its prwtty thin right now. Although id like to see gassiev push his shit in sure.

But boxing doesn't need this scrub lord.

Sorry didnt read.

Yea this is blatantly promotional work off the back of a resurgent boxing.

I believe no words of this cretin.

It's easier to take steroids in boxing than in MMA I'd imagine.
Maybe. Outside the top ten which is where he'd start at he could take all the dick pills and phony supplements he'd like. I'm sure there's a fair few mma :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s that would support him too.

I hope his head is caved in.

I would be cool for the sport.
Anything that increases the talent pool should be welcomed.

why are you guys so anti crossover? ffs conor-may was more entertaining then may-pac.
JJ has never been KOed, would be nice to see him either way, victorious or laid out

What makes him think he could make it in boxing? His boxing isn't that good and he doesn't hit that hard. And talking about fighting Joshua he'd be dwarfed. Conor is better than JJ at boxing and he hasn't got back in the ring since he got owned by Mayweather, JJ has nothing for boxing.

He’s a truely great fighter and cheating Cnut, but his boxing is fckin pony, and he knows it. This is bullshit

why are you guys so anti crossover? ffs conor-may was more entertaining then may-pac.
JJ has never been KOed, would be nice to see him either way, victorious or laid out

Absolutely agree. Watching Conor gas after 3, and get walked down and clobber stopped by a little middle aged retired dude was well worth the Ppv money

Johnny Bones, come on in!!!

HonorableKindheartedBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

Absolutely agree. Watching Conor gas after 3, and get walked down and clobber stopped by a little middle aged retired dude was well worth the Ppv money

Still more entertaining then may-pac

Sure, why not? Not sure why you guys are so jaded towards crossovers. Just let them bang bro

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back