Media Jon Jones threatening “dog trainer”

This makes me sick. Would love to torture that fat piece of shit. Maybe to death, maybe just indefinitely. Depends how much torturing him gets the sound of that baby dog yelping out of my head. I would start on his teeth with some pliers and a chisel.

Go get some fans Jon!

Animal abusers should be beaten to an inch of their life.
The only reason you should stop while they are an inch from death, is so you can let them recover. So you can do it again, and again and again. And if you don’t have the time or energy to accomplish long term punishment. Please kill him in the most brutal way possible. Maybe fire

wow, that was pretty fucked to watch...hope the dude gets a flogging...

Meat eaters losing their shit over this whilst supporting an industry that does WORST than this to just as smart sentient life forms is extremely comical.

Last edited:
Jon could find this dude but it wouldn't end well, most likely the dog trainer has the 'streets' on his side. Meanwhile who has Jon got, a bunch of MMA gym buddies, some white coaches lol. Stick to MMA or beating your wife Jon, you aren't about that street life you suffer from an identity crisis.

Hopefully this video at the very least ruins the trainer's business and realistically at best he goes to jail.
This fat cunt is a street warrior? Like street market warrior?

I hope that trainer has to watch his loved ones suffer a miserable and painful death

I hope with this exposure from Jones someone finds him and ends his life

I just checked and it is a German Shephard, the dog breed responsible for the second highest percentage of fatalities, the same logic applies.

*Belgian shephard (malinois?)

They do look similar though.
I seriously doubt mechelaars are responsible for a significant percentage of fatalities, they don't behave like golden retrievers but they aren't pitbulls

Last edited:
There’s so much more to this forum than I realized. Even after all this time. That video made me sick, I never expected to watch something like that.
Watched a vid in the street fights sub a couple weeks ago where a guy got ktfo and hit with about 25 follow up shots. Rough world out there.

I don't buy it. This fake piece of shit smacks around his baby momma but a dog is what gets him upset. Fade away forever, Jon Jones, you has been.

I hate animal abuse just as much as anyone but Jon is speaking from a place of ignorance.

63% of fatal maulings in 2021 were by Pitbulls.

That "puppy", a Pitbull, was getting very aggressive with the dog trainer before he was lifted into the air. If that man is a professional and believed he was about to be attacked of course he is going to do whatever is necessary.

An aggressive and agitated Pitbull is not something you can take lightly even if it is a puppy.
This is one of those opinions by someone who knows absolutely nothing about dogs and people like this should just shut up spewing nonense opinions based on absolutely nothing.
It is not a pit but a malinois and it's a puppy playing, not a dog that was getting agressive and even if a puppy goes a bit to far that is not how a normal person reacts. The trainer is a very sick individual who needs serious help for years to come.
If you think the trainer was in the right then you are just as sick an idividual as the trainer.
You need to learn about a subject before you speak or just shut up and never voice your opinion on dogs for as long as you live, you nitwit.

breaking the hip causes them to be more tame . youd be surprised what many dog trainers do

Going after dog cruelty is a good turnabout that will soften his image.

Jones would dope his dogs

and run over pregnant women whiilst riding them

You right jon , this asshole is probably a wife beater too!

Back