Jones Bones Highlight ''Angry Johnny'' epix hd highlight!

I don't know the numbers, but beating that many former champions is amazing...consecutively...in my book he's p4p #1 over AS for that reason alone. Everyone has different criteria for why they choose who they choose, but I think at his age, this early in his career, going through the gauntlet they way he has leaves no shadow of a doubt he's the best in the game right now.

watching this made me realize how bad the shogun beating was...

Lol I know. I was watching the highlight just now as bones throwing his elbows thinking man they should call this fight now

I don't know the numbers, but beating that many former champions is amazing...consecutively...in my book he's p4p #1 over AS for that reason alone. Everyone has different criteria for why they choose who they choose, but I think at his age, this early in his career, going through the gauntlet they way he has leaves no shadow of a doubt he's the best in the game right now.

there about even with the number of champs they beat.
AS:Rich x2 Forrest, Dan handerson(pride champ) Vitor,
Jones: Shogun, rampage, rashad, Vitor, machida

i think jones is more impressive because of how he did it in such a short time not just in the ufc, but in his career.

epix eh... seems like one of those low brow expressions like "oh yeah?" or "come here a minute"

Great highlight. Excellent song choice and well edited to time with the lyrics - "I can do it in a church" with a shot of Vitor, "I'll take away your rage" with a shot if Rampage etc.

He's such a beast. The Shogun fight is one of the most complete beat downs I've ever seen. He just destroyed him from head to toe until Shogun couldn't take anymore. The same Shogun who took like 3 or 4 H Bombs and kept coming.

You just can't fight Bones anywhere. Varied, unpredictable striking which continues to improve coupled with Dhalsim reach. Excellent clinch work, especially his TD, and being stuck underneath him is just a disaster waiting to happen as he has some of the best gnp in the sport and a quickly developing sub game.

Just amazing.

As soon as someone really attacks his legs....he'll be done....not done like forever, just beat. If he took some Aldo stlye kicks to those extra skinny legs....it could get ugly.

Zero skill on display in that video just the results of having incredibly long arms.

He shouldn't be ranked on the P4P list. He shouldn't even be ranked at LHW in spite of the fact that he's the champ.

Nice HL. Fuck, Bones is a monster.

there's no one in mma even close to jbj's total skill and technique.

after he dismantles sheal. then he can send dan henderson into retitrement and hopefully finally fight anderson. i just can't see anderson beating jbj.

Very well done highlight video. That's a keeper.

As soon as someone really attacks his legs....he'll be done....not done like forever, just beat. If he took some Aldo stlye kicks to those extra skinny legs....it could get ugly.

Yeah, there's a pretty big problem with that theory. His wrestling.

Those leg kicks would have to be super fucking quick, or he will catch them with his Dhalsim arms and you're going to end up on your back, a la Shogun the one and only time he threw a leg kick. And once your under Jones bad, bad things will happen to you.

No one in the LHW division kicks like that and the only person who came close was Shogun and we all saw what happened when he tried to kick.

This Jon Jones and Leg Kicks theory cracks me up.

I see it commented on a lot when people discuss his future at HW.

I've seen posters say Pat Barry can beat him on the virtue of his leg kicks alone, which is utterly ludicrous.

Cain would be a threat but I don't think it's because of his leg kicks... Wrestlers typically have terrible defense from their backs... I don't think Cain wants JJ on top of him.

Who cares?? It's his vocabulary, not yours.

You're hilarious! :rolleyes:
You know what he mean't.

This is exactly what I was thinking haha!

So...are you really the big brother of the TS? You sure came to his defense like one.

Why so many people give me shit about the word Epix???
Anyway Big Brother thanks for pointing it out and lettin some of em know how ridiculous they sound.

Just enjoy the video guyz, dont whine on the epixness!!! :p

Back