Media Jones doesn’t believe Khabib deserves P4P #1

Jones has 7 finishes in title fights, 4 (T)KO and 3 submissions. He has as many finishes in title finishes as Khabib has in the UFC total. And Jones is still going...

He has three TKOs, three submissions, 7 decisions and one No Contest. It seems you count a TKO in a fight, he didn't even show up clean for, which is a legitimate opinion, but one I don't share. I think the fight he juiced for counts against him, where you seem to believe it counts for him.

Jones has only one finish in his last nine fights. And in four of them (Reyes, Santos, Smith and Gus I), he didn't look particularly impressive. Khabib dominated all of his fights, except the Tibau-fight.

...and oh yeah; Khabib never poked anybody in the eyes.

I agree with him, Khabib as the P4P GOAT is just straight up laughable. Just shows how so many casuals follow Dana's word like it's an undeniable fact rather than actually follow the sport properly.
troll.jpg

"You casuals crack me up."

If it weren't for the steroid scandals, it wouldn't be a contest. Jones would rank far above Khabib. I don't like Jon, but he's been a champion for like 9 years and was wrecking high-level fighters at the start of his career.

Jones has only one finish in his last nine fights.

Perhaps Jones have beter oponents. Khabib never faced anyone who cann wrestle with them. And Khabib is not even a profesional wrestler like Khamzat. He never faced jiju jitsu world champions.

Jones bitter that he ruined his own legacy by being a narcissistic cheater never owning up to his shitty decisions. Whats beyond me is that this muppet is even considered as GOAT at this point. We will never know how he would have faired without roiding...or maybe we did and those times he looked beatable and nowhere near the Jones from years ago.

So much crazy potential wasted. He had everything going to be the undisputed but ruined it himself

Jones is petty and jealous. Remember when he said alhamdulillah after his Gustafson win. Then quickly mentioned jesus lmao.

He's a juicehead and doesn't qualify for goat discussion

Kind of funny how Jones and Cormier both are such insecure loosers regarding character and it even shows in that topic. Jones petty, jealous and cheating every possible way in a professional and private way instantly feeling the need to talk down on Khabib. Cormier being an egomanical asskisser who needs to put himself into p4p list. <Lmaoo>

Two such great fighters but unsympathetic to the extreme.

Last edited:
Perhaps Jones have beter oponents. Khabib never faced anyone who cann wrestle with them. And Khabib is not even a profesional wrestler like Khamzat. He never faced jiju jitsu world champions.

Those four fights I mentioned that gave Jones a close fight went 4-8 in post-Jones-fights. You could argue that Jones effected them going forward or you could argue that neither were that special

He never faced jiju jitsu world champions.

Neither has Jon Jones. Khabib did destroy Dos Anjos though, who was a world champion. Admittedly at purple belt.

Khabib is rich enough to buy a house but yet, he lives rent free in Bony’s head‍♂️
Khabib is rich enough to buy a mansion.
But Jon Jones is right. In the UFC, he is in the top 5 for largest winning streaks. Khabib isn't even in the top 5.
This is just straight facts. It shouldn't even matter to Khabib anyway.

omg world doesnt think like me, mommy<DCrying>
wanna be GOAT, go and beat GOAT<JonesDXSuckIt>, its not far fetched as it seems he cant pass scale these days without cheating or hospital treatment
yeah sure whitebelt. soon you'll be gone jsut like your previous accounts.

all ears for anyone who actually has an argument for khabib for the p4p status.

i'll give the concession that he was p4p when he was officially announced as the winner but immediately lost it when he said he was retiring. so he was p4p for a few minutes. cool?
Well, Jon himself "let Khabib have it"... now hurriedly backtracking for some reason.

The only thing i want to see retired is the ridiculouss "P4P rankings".. Get the fighters back, fuck P4P.

Jones is right.
Khabib doesn’t have as many titles, sure as hell doesn’t have as good as competition faced

Recently bias is real

Back