Jones has every right do a little coke after a fight

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's what he worked so hard for and it's his money! Dana doesn't care either so if the boss doesn't care why should you!

2r4ho2e1.gif

I think most people care more about his PED use.

Coke is just another thing in his long list of issues.

I think most people care more about his PED use.

Coke is just another thing in his long list of issues.

Jones may be a genius his list of problems is so long people don't even care anymore. HE DID WHAT?! Oh it's whatever it's Jon Jones man he always screws up....

Serious question. Is cocaine legal in some countries?

Chael drinks Coke after weigh ins. Oh wait, different coke....

Yeah, I actually don't care what recreational drugs athletes use in their own time. They shouldn't even be testing for them if there is no performance enhancement.

Jones may be a genius his list of problems is so long people don't even care anymore. HE DID WHAT?! Oh it's whatever it's Jon Jones man he always screws up....

If people don't care, why did you start this thread?

And before too...

I say let the cornerman bring him a flat surface and a dolar bill inbetween rounds as well, fuck it, why not?!

It's not a banned substance so why not.

Coca-Cola-Square-Decorative-Wood-Block-Sign-Coke-Adds.jpg

Let the man live!

Idc about coke tbh

Lots of these guys do coke and just don't get caught. Conor and Chuck being obvious examples

I care about PEDs and hitting people with your car

Serious question. Is cocaine legal in some countries?
Yes, in some countries all drugs are legal, or decriminalized. Ironically, those countries, like Portugal, have staggeringly lower addiction and criminality rates surrounding drugs.

Hey I'm all for coke it's actually a great high, a bit addictive so I haven't touched it in years BUT when you play with fire you get burnt ... I know all my friends used to cut their coke with random vitamins from GNC, using that logic there is always the chance that your coke is cut with a banned substance

You are talking like the dude went a binge the night after and then they decided to drug test him the next morning?? What if he tested postive right after the fight? Does he also have a right to use cocaine during training camp or even during the fight?

Even if this wasn't the case it's his own damn fault that he can't keep his nose clean for a week or two. It wasn't even overturned and I honestly don't care much about the coke. The fact is he was popped for roids, which is ILLEGAL in sports and in law to have possession of atleast without a doctors approval.

• DUI
  • H&R
  • Cocaine Use
  • Steiroid Use
  • Still a smug asshole about everything
vs
  • guy who lost his domestic violence case to a jury and hasn't fucked up his second chance yet
People would rather see Dan Hardy get beat up than this piece of shit multiple offender

Last edited:
Yes, in some countries all drugs are legal, or decriminalized. Ironically, those countries, like Portugal, have staggeringly lower addiction and criminality rates surrounding drugs.

Threatening to lock adults in cages for putting substances in their body for fun doesn't work I guess lol.

As for Jones, "every right" is a little of since it is illegal after all, but I don't care about it, people should be able to use recreational drugs at their own discretion, its his PED tests that are an issue.

Maybe Jon can pull off a robert downey jr. that guy had more troubles than jon ever did...he was in rough shape back in the day..Im talking rough shape..most of the "kids" on this site have no idea what that guy went through...arrested multiple times...constantly on drugs...it was endless...he turned his life completely around...

Back