News Jones says Aspinall fight possible. He may not retire after Stipe depending on performance

What he is surely saying is that a dominant performance over Stipe would prompt him to fight Tom. It would be a huge HW title unification match by that point, so we will see how the Stipe fight unfolds.

Chapter 6, verse 11 from the Gospel of Saint Jones
View attachment 1028695
We call this Divine Revelation. It's literally God telling us Who He Is and what He's doing and why we need Him above all else. The Old Testament tells us that God made Himself known to Adam and Eve, and Noah, and Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and so on. We see this in the first five books of the bible (the Pentatuch or "Torah"), which span over a thousand years of history. And then another thousand years pass before He becomes man -- the incarnate Jesus Christ -- and saves us from eternal death. In between, He's revealing Himself to kings and prophets and ordinary people who would become the bearers of His Divine Revelation.

Can't wait for Jon to embarrass Stipe and Aspinall. Then once Jon beats Aspinall, while being the underdog like in the Gane fight, everyone will say Aspinall was a nobody who got a couple lucky wins.

Fans are so weird now. Imagine back when Fedor fought 42 year old Coleman they melted down like this. Wah Wah he’s ducking the Sergei K, Werdum and Barnett for 50 year old Coleman Wah Wah”.
Once the Beta cuck generation entered MMA culture this all happened.
Ignore the obvious racial undertones that Jones is always gonna get.

For Goat Jones being as overrated as everyone says....how come there hasn't been. Fedor or Jones equivalent since?

Remember how Conor was this guy, then journeyman Diaz mopped the floor with him?
Usman was greater than GSP then got mopped by a improved middle road contender at the time.

But they praise an obese mmaguru and cuck garry?

@Davidjacksonjones imagine some of the memes that would be posted on here constantly if Jones has lost to some of the drunk British sailors that Tom has on the local MMA scene lol
Will never happen. Saint Jones is too good
But yeah people bring up his reyes fight hundreds of times

Will never happen. Saint Jones is too good
But yeah people bring up his reyes fight hundreds of times
People making out like Tom is some unbeatable God that Jones has to beat to have a legacy LOL,. what has Tom done? who has he fought? his resume is not impressive. He has fought a few good guys such as Blaydes and Pavolivich, lost against Blaydes.. the rest of the opponents don't do nothing for me.

Lost to some drunk British sailors on the local MMA scene lol

People need to study Jones resume and look at the long list of names

People making out like Tom is some unbeatable God that Jones has to beat to have a legacy LOL,. what has Tom done? who has he fought? his resume is not impressive. He has fought a few good guys such as Blaydes and Pavolivich, lost against Blaydes.. the rest of the opponents don't do nothing for me.

Lost to some drunk British sailors on the local MMA scene lol

People need to study Jones resume and look at the long list of names
People just dislike Jones so much they want to see him knocked out
Remember when Gane was supposed to knock him out because he was too skilled on the feet?
Then when Gane dispatched of him in 2 minutes Gane suddenly became an easy cherry pick whitebait. Then pavlovich was supposed to be the great hope who could ko Jones as assonance as he was knocked out now its Aspinall
Jones legacy is at LHW
He fought and beat 3 generations of fighters including champs Olympic wrestlers bjj black belts mostly legends
He doesn't need Tom to "secure" his legacy

People just dislike Jones so much they want to see him knocked out
Remember when Gane was supposed to knock him out because he was too skilled on the feet?
Then when Gane dispatched of him in 2 minutes Gane suddenly became an easy cherry pick whitebait. Then pavlovich was supposed to be the great hope who could ko Jones as assonance as he was knocked out now its Aspinall
Jones legacy is at LHW
He fought and beat 3 generations of fighters including champs Olympic wrestlers bjj black belts mostly legends
He doesn't need Tom to "secure" his legacy
Very well said, totally agree with everything you said. See David thats why you are one of the best posters on these forums because you talk logic and sense, no agenda and no fantasy. You lay out the true facts with logic.

I remember people going hysterical about Gane.. "this is the new breed of HW" "he is faster than most WWs" "he is so accurate and skilled", then when Jones beats him very easily no one even talks about Gane anymore, there is barely any threads about him anymore. See thats because its nothing to do with Gane, its all about Jones.. people just want to see him beat, but there is no logic in it, it stems from hate only. zero logic

Of course not. He needs to fight Tom to unify the belt, that is usually the only point to the interim title. If Jones refuses to unify and Tom starts defending the interim title against other contenders, it’s just a bad, bad look.
I agree that Jones, as undisputed champ should fight Aspinall or at least vacate like GSP did when he won the MW belt. But there were posters who said stuff recently like calling Jones a fraud, coward etc for not fighting Aspinall which i believe is nonsense.
Very well said, totally agree with everything you said. See David thats why you are one of the best posters on these forums because you talk logic and sense, no agenda and no fantasy. You lay out the true facts with logic.

I remember people going hysterical about Gane.. "this is the new breed of HW" "he is faster than most WWs" "he is so accurate and skilled", then when Jones beats him very easily no one even talks about Gane anymore, there is barely any threads about him anymore. See thats because its nothing to do with Gane, its all about Jones.. people just want to see him beat, but there is no logic in it, it stems from hate only. zero logic
Thanks I appreciate it, you are a great poster on here and definitely one of my favorites. I've been a Jones fan for well over a decade, before he even became champion. I believe Jones gets heavily criticized because of his past actions and run ins with the law. When people dislike a fighter they tend to be more harsh and critical of their career as well.

That fight is completely off the table. He’s saving face. It’s never gonna happen. Ever.
Dude even admitted what we all were saying, that he was going to retire after fighting the retired Stipe.

Why did GSP not get called the MW goat after winning the belt off of the weakest MW champ ever, in Bispong? Jon fans are calling him the HW GOAT after beating the guy with no ground game who was never the champ. And they use that fight as reason why Jon should be able to pick and choose his opponents at HW.

We all know Jon wants none of that HW smoke and is why Jon only moved up after Ngannou left. And why calling out retired fighters instead.

Back