News Jones says Aspinall fight possible. He may not retire after Stipe depending on performance

Finally his manager told him to stop quacking all over the place. He has made this the most obvious duck in history so far.

You have to wonder if the UFC finally woke up and said 'wait, why the fuck are we even waiting 12 years for the Stipe fight when he is just going to retire anyway?'

Soundbites like this ease the pressure from both promotion and public but don't actually change the fact he will never fight Aspinall and has already made that perfectly clear.

Yeah, no. If Jon were going to keep fighting anyway, he'd fight Tom first to unify the belts and keep the GOAT vs HW GOAT farce against Stipe for his retirement fight.

Dude is as much a liar as he is a habitual line snorter stepper. I wouldn't trust a word he says. He said he was moving to heavyweight every year since like 2013.

hes waiting for pereira miraculously knocking out tom with a lucky punch

jones vs pereira

after jones strangles the 3 division champ

all haters would cry believe me haha
when your resume consist of monsters
HW GOAT and a 3 division world champ

i would really love to see this happening haha

Holy shit Jones is pure jokes. But the truth is beating a geriatric Stipe doesn't do much for his legacy. However beating guys like Aspinall, Almeida, Blaydes and whoever else in their primes will generate more value for his claim as the greatest MMA fighter.

I believe he beats those 3 guys, he'll be clearly the GOAT. This coming from a huge Fedor fan.

UFC must have promised to send one of these to Albuquerque

brinks-1525438375.jpg

Jon could literally fight Tom next if he wanted to. Stipe is a 48 year old, past his prime, inactive old man coming off a brutal knockout loss. No one cares about seeing this fight especially since it won’t happen till 2025. Jon is clearly ducking the interim champiom.

1- BULLSHIT Jon fights 47 year old Stipe and dips.

2- it would be great if jon went out face down ass up, but I think his giant ego will prevent it.

i FULLY believe if jon jones was born during bibical times that HE would have been the 4th apostle.

matthew, mark, luke, and jon.

Back