Jones seem off physically?

hmmmmmmmm I wonder what he could have been missing

probably got he pulsing out of sync , I'm sure if they fought a couple of days ago or a couple of day later he would be in full pulse mode and would of destroyed the hammer

I don’t know why everyone expects jones to just murder people
Look

He looked dogshit against Gus 1
Average against Glover
Boring against OSP
Stepped up a bit for DC 1
Lost the first couple rounds of DC 2
Awful against Smith
Boring against the ghost of Gus
Bad against Santos

Yet somehow won every single fight

yeah I agree, he's not as creative or as dominant as he once was. nevertheless, still the GOAT though

I miss Christian tattle tail jones

new guard is better than the old

jones is too scared of losing now

What I hate about Jones is his legs are pencil thin but are still strong as steel and he kicks like a horse. His leg will break like Andersons did. Bet

Probably not pulsing at the moment.

He'll be back in December right? Plenty of time to Pulse and regain dem gains he used to have.

83 punches thrown in 25 minutes or 3 a minute...

To beat a champ, the challenger needs to look significantly better, he knows this. It’s like he’s doing the bare minimum these days. Nobody is making the GOAT talk immediately after his fights anymore.

The only time GOAT gets mentions is in the lead up to his next fight, when his previous fight performance is long forgotten about.

Post juicing and double drug testing, he’s been good champ but nothing more.

Probably not pulsing at the moment.

He'll be back in December right? Plenty of time to Pulse and regain dem gains he used to have.

He pulsed prior to this fight, the records show it. It seems as if you don’t understand what that means and are just spewing nonsense

83 punches thrown in 25 minutes or 3 a minute...

To beat a champ, the challenger needs to look significantly better, he knows this. It’s like he’s doing the bare minimum these days. Nobody is making the GOAT talk immediately after his fights anymore.

The only time GOAT gets mentions is in the lead up to his next fight, when his previous fight performance is long forgotten about.

Post juicing and double drug testing, he’s been good champ but nothing more.

I mean he obliterated Gus, not sure what you are talking about.

I mean he obliterated Gus, not sure what you are talking about.

1 KO in last 7 fights (excluding the DC NC for pulsing).

Santos shouldn't be on his level. Jones should be very disappointed with that performance. His opponents aren’t improving and yet they are getting closer and closer to beating him.

I don’t know why everyone expects jones to just murder people
Look

He looked dogshit against Gus 1
Average against Glover
Boring against OSP
Stepped up a bit for DC 1
Lost the first couple rounds of DC 2
Awful against Smith
Boring against the ghost of Gus
Bad against Santos

Yet somehow won every single fight

Right.

His last 8 fights were 6 decisions and 2 finishes.
But somehow "Jones will kill/destroy/bury/murder/put in a coma insertnamehere"

He’s in cruise mode. I don’t think he has the same hunger as he did when his championship reign began. I feel like he wanted to prove a point when he’d have these nasty finishes but now he’s just making sure his reign lasts. Kinda disappointing really.

Right.

His last 8 fights were 6 decisions and 2 finishes.
But somehow "Jones will kill/destroy/bury/murder/put in a coma insertnamehere"
Reminds me of gsp

Still too good at mma to be beaten however that doesn’t always make a good fight
Or a murder

Back