Jones the perfect tactian

Dowdy

The OG lurker
@Green
Reaction score
He plays the best chess game...

Took out his legs to make the takedown easy. As soon as he got the takedown it was game over

He did the same to take out Cormier - lulled him into the body kicks and got him with the head kick.

Plays the perfect chess game

Chess involves needles?

whatever it takes to do this again!

giphy.gif

Easy to play chess when you got blessed with natural extreme reach backed by unnatural strength.

Jones is the GOAT no doubt ... but clear reasons why.

Last edited:
You'd think gus would at least push the pace to play on his more active angle but Jones was a master tonight.

whatever it takes to do this again!

giphy.gif
Let Cormier take the same drugs and I doubt the result is the same. Jones gets an exemption to take whatever drug he wants, and everyone else will get banned for multiple years for the same offenses. But yeah, keep praising him as the "GOAT," when he has failed drug tests multiple times spanning years.

Masterclass. A complete martial artist.

I don't know if Jon was thinking that far ahead but he does have a very high fight iq in real time.

Let Cormier take the same drugs and I doubt the result is the same. Jones gets an exemption to take whatever drug he wants, and everyone else will get banned for multiple years for the same offenses. But yeah, keep praising him as the "GOAT," when he has failed drug tests multiple times spanning years.

Yeah, its not like cormier cheats at all

WMgO8jl.jpg

Yeah, I'll give him credit for that. But physically he's not the same Jon Jones. Whether it's due to roids, age, time off, or a combination thereof, I don't know. But Jones is physically past his peak.

Jones really is the goat. Fight IQ is off the charts

Tactian lol, you fucking moron.

Then you don't understand the fight game.
If you think professional fighting is just throwing and banging then you are a fucken moron

He plays the best chess game...

Took out his legs to make the takedown easy. As soon as he got the takedown it was game over

He did the same to take out Cormier - lulled him into the body kicks and got him with the head kick.

Plays the perfect chess game

th

Steroid guzzler Jones went for the cowardly takedown because he cant do anything on the feet when he doesnt have a size/reach advantage..

Back