Jones vs Gane (from the stands - size comparison)

There's no such thing since they're all agreeing to compete at a set weight beforehand.

In the UFC and most other MMA orgs, fighters agree to no such thing. Almost no fighters compete at the set weight. This is common knowledge.

Ngannou dodged a bullet

338209759_1521576978332563_7534376472335816478_n.jpg
{<huh}

Damn Ngannou, left the "highest paying HW UFC contact" on the table for . . . This?

Who even the fuck is "Simple"(LMFAO) Simon? & I guarantee he won't even get half of what he would've been paid for a fight defending his belt, even much less would have against Jones.

And I was rooting for Ngannou's "Fuck you" to Dana, hahaha!
{<jordan}

He looked like a big bastard at the end when he was dancing.

Is this real? Isn't Simple Simon an influencer turned boxer, or boxer/influencer or something?

Not exactly Wilder, Joshua, Fury level stuff.

You didn't hear? Francis is the baddest man on the planet and obviously doing baddest stuff!

At least Gane got that kick to the nuggets in.
That's what I would do too, I would just keep kicking him in the nuggets until I got disqualified.

Interesting angle. Jones definitely bullied gane around the cage. I don't think gane ever controlled the center.

Jones always made weight for 205 and never looked like death. Jalin Turner has the same gifts but we saw what gamrot who is an average 155er did.

{<huh}

Damn Ngannou, left the "highest paying HW UFC contact" on the table for . . . This?

Who even the fuck is "Simple"(LMFAO) Simon? & I guarantee he won't even get half of what he would've been paid for a fight defending his belt, even much less would have against Jones.

{<jordan}

Simple Simon is Lethal

{<huh}

{<jordan}
Hahahaha i heard his next opponent is
Simple
ben-stiller-tropic-thunder-1-2000-407ea6356ff342e9849c51d2205a1c73.jpg

The cage looks enormous when compared to watching on the television.

In the UFC and most other MMA orgs, fighters agree to no such thing. Almost no fighters compete at the set weight. This is common knowledge.

Fine: weigh in at a set weight at a set time.

Your account is almost 10 years old which presumably means that you're not a child; and understood:
-that I "misspoke."
-what I meant.

The cage looks enormous when compared to watching on the television.

Would definitely like to see more of these overhead shots that give us a better idea of distance/range/etc...

LMAO Not that It matters but being “bigger” because you are fatter is not the right way of being “big”. Though very talented and experienced, he’s still a chubby ass HW.

Back