Jones vs Gus - who you got?

Double eye-poke DQ followed by post-fight announcement of failed drug tests.

Gus for a second victory :)

My head says Gus but a gut feeling tells me Jones finds a way. Gus has always come up just a little short in the big moments and Jones has never lost legitimately. I think Gus is a bad style matchup for him but I just trust Jones much more to dig deeper and come up with his best at the right time. Probably another decision me thinks.

I disagree. The last fight was the first challenge Jones has actually had, which is impressive but if you go back and watch that fight, Gus didnt have much for him. Gus spent most of the fight avoiding Jones and basically point fighting. There was one point in the first rd Gus was literally running away.

I think Jones was overly cautious due to Gus being the first big man he had actually fought. Toward the end of the fight Jones started letting loose and that won the fight for him. This time i see Jones firing off from the start.

If Jones is truly clean i think it will be more of the same as the first fight. If Jones is juiced he comes out confident and beats the hell out of Gus.
@surrealworlds maybe. But the gear didn't help that much last time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back