Jordan Leavitt KO Matt Wiman GIFS

the slam face kinda looks like bisping lol
Michael-Bisping.png
Bisping still destroyed Anderson lol.

shoulda finished him off with a couple of elbows at least

OH HELL YEAH BRUZ I LOVE SEEING PEOPLE GET HURT

NICE JAKE PAUL AVATAR THAT DUDE IS A BOSS!

15 year old detected
Yeah I don't understand why people even bother replying to comments coming from such an account.

Wimans ufc career is bookended by this and the hilarious spencer fisher ko

Be surprised if Wiman DOESNT retire after this. That was the concussion cherry on a CTE sundae. Hang em up bre.

Also I’m guessing this will modify slam rules from here on out. Thanks Obama:mad::mad::mad:

Brutal finish. Thanks for the gifs Kaz

That reminds me to go add Wii man to the list of fighters probably getting cut by Dana...

Nice headbutt KO. Looking forward to the No Contest or DQ loss
Their heads make absolutely no contact with each other. And you should probably learn the rules, clash of heads as a result of a take down is not a foul.

25 year old norwood 3 exacts revenge against 37 year old norwood zero.

Shoulda coulda woulda let the fucking closed guard go dude. You ain’t Damian Maia .

yeah, even in sport bjj our coach tells us to just open guard if the guy stands fully and slamming is illegal in most comps. Just not worth the risk even if the guy gets DQ’d.

that's why I hate this bush league. It's supposed to be the elite but we see constantly mismatches just like in bellator. taking unneccessary damage as a washed out fighter or as a young brawler without proper technique is not entertainment. thats just human cockfighting.

first cut all brawlers and washed out diegoesque fighters.

Back