Jorge Masvidal calls out the most corrupt ref in the sport Herb Dean, accuses him of bias

I don't think Herb is corrupt. Just inconsistent and messes up a lot when the stakes are high.

but you have to prove he's benefiting somehow from being bad. Herb is bad, but unless the insinuation is that he is somehow gaining something from being a bad referee, monetarily or otherwise, he's not "corrupt". he's just bad

Or his own personal favouratism, I suppose. A ref could be corrupt by accepting bribes or by allowing their own biases/desires to influence their officiating.

Either way, Jorge is an idiot.

Conor escaped from Khabib's Kimura in the second round with an illegal knee. It was going to be second round finish by submission or DQ if Herb has seen it.

images

Unfortunately it's not bias, Herb is just a really really bad ref.

And it's not cause he doesn't know what he's doing.

He's just dozing off most of the time. He's looking but he's not seeing. He's basically daydreaming mid fights.

being bad at something is not an indication of corruption. that's actually a pretty strange connection to make
"being bad at something is not an indication of corruption"
This is true. When you are bad and there is a pattern it might be time to take a closer look. Take the Khabib/Conor fight. Herb gave all his warnings when Conor was cheating. Conor was the 'UFC Baby' at the time. I'm not saying it's corruption but we do have the NBA as a precedent.

Used to like Jorge a lot. I thought he was the real deal that the Diaz brothers like to portray. A guy who just went out to fight. Now all he does is talk and whine which is something he said he couldn't stand about other MMA fighters. Throw in the sucker punching and he's as bad as anyone in the sport.

The most CORRUPT ref in HISTORY, accuses him of ....

bias

He's probably mad at Herb Dean for the very late stoppage and allowing Usman to put him out cold. Masvidal was actually awake after that nuclear right hand and would have been stopped while having his senses. Herb instead allowed several more hammerfists which made him go limp. I'd be mad too.

Khabib vs McGregor fight, I guess.

That one's hard to explain differently I mean, like 15 fouls and I can't remember Dean calling him out even for one....
but at the same time if he really wanted to cheat for Conor he would have stood them up in the first

being bad at something is not an indication of corruption. that's actually a pretty strange connection to make
do you expect a former backyard streetfighter to fully understand it?

He's probably mad at Herb Dean for the very late stoppage and allowing Usman to put him out cold. Masvidal was actually awake after that nuclear right hand and would have been stopped while having his senses. Herb instead allowed several more hammerfists which made him go limp. I'd be mad too.

What happened to super necessary?

He is absolutely corrupt. You think it’s sheer coincidence he refs the high dollar marque fights despite a decade of horrendous and consequential calls? And then it’s yet another coincidence that he is extremely favorable to the big name fighters? Just watch herb let Conor get away with anything he wanted against khabib and that’ll sure up any questions

Hasn't he only ref'd exclusively for UFC the past few years?<Kobe213>

Herbivore Dean is trash.

I can never forgive him for all the fouls he let conor commit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back