Media Jorge Masvidal HEATED Wants To Fight Chael Sonnen "Break Cheater Lesbian Looking's Orbital Bone" - Update: Chael Responds

Idk but this post made me think of this screenshot that I took off of Wikipedia a few years back. It was so good I had to save it for posterity.
1709179141055.jpeg

We may have officially reached the point where Jorge Masvidal threads should all just go to the lightweights... he trys too hard to be in the news when he is retired.. he lost like 5 fights in a row and then sucker punched colby and lost again... who cares.

Jorge went at Chael Sonnen HARD says he wants him in boxing or if UFC lets him in MMA

Fight would be terrible, but would be one of the funniest press conferences

What's this guy got against orbitals?

He got manhandled by the Temu version of Chael in Colby and thinks he can fight the larger, more accomplished, maximum gangster version?
<DisgustingHHH>

Didnt he said something similar about Gaethje's orbital? Lol at this guy recycling lines.

Let's gooo Jorge, Sonnen is just like that character from The Wolf of Wall Street, a charlatan 😂

Chael would hurt him.

I don't remember the exact wording, but Chael said in a video awhile back that if he saw Masvidal in the street or Masvidal came up to him, something like that, that he wouldn't do/start anything, but if Masvidal tried something that he (Chael) would handle business. His wording was like, "not that guy" to try to attack or something like that. Chael used very soft language to say, "try jumping me in the street and you will find out" and that (again, paraphrased, my memory sucks) "Jorge knows that I'm not the guy to try that with". He was dead serious.

Masvidal just heard of the word "orbital" and is very eager to use it in a sentence. Couple days ago it was Gaethje's orbital.
I actually thought it was some inside joke or something... threatening to break someone's eye orbital doesn't exactly sound ultra scary. I mean, most able bodied people would probably at least manage to get someone tetraplegic, granted that they attack people in a cowardly way like Masvidal.

Jorge's money running low by the looks of it

Back