Media Jorge Masvidal HEATED Wants To Fight Chael Sonnen "Break Cheater Lesbian Looking's Orbital Bone" - Update: Chael Responds

Jorge stressing a lot lately, must be feeling that financial crunch. Fluke win against Askren in the very distant past now.

Dude gets molested by a small WW with wrestling and thinks the same wouldn't happen by a larger and better wrestler?

Masvidal is so dumb. Stick to suckering people. It's all you can do to pro fighters these days without getting your ass kicked

As someone who has had their orbital broken. Thats a pretty fucked up thing to say. I teared blood for weeks waiting for the swelling to go down before getting surgery.
Mas saying Mas stuff.
Guy is a douche IMO.

Last edited:
What's with this guy's obsession with orbital bones? Every time he calls someone out it's something about their orbital, sounds like a kid when they learn a new word

And Chael?

At least Jorge is still somewhat relevant, just fought last year, etc.

Why is Chael even still noticed at all? Retired since when? Never has a single intelligent thing to say.

Only in America.
Sonnen has his youtube channel and this seems like a Masvidal interview, he said the same orbital bone thing about Gaethje, he isnt even creative.

Jorge went at Chael Sonnen HARD says he wants him in boxing or if UFC lets him in MMA

Fight would be terrible, but would be one of the funniest press conferences

UPDATE: Chael Responds:

Prime Chael response. Vintage. He smashes Masvidal physically & verbally.

Is Chael and those stupid glasses a thing now? Is it to show he’s in character with these videos?

Chael probably doesn't train anymore but I got Chael 50-45 or sub finish.

Starting to sound like tony when he cut the exact same promo on Conor mcgregor multiple times awkwardly

chaels voice sounds terrible

I believe Massvidal is like 20kg (or more?) overweight at the moment, judging by the video that I saw like 2 weeks ago or whenever.
Unless that's an older video.
He ain't fighting no one, lol

EDIT: Trying to add the video (Starts at 8:03):

To be honest, Chael has become quite annoying, but come on. Masvidal himself can't ignore that even today, he'd still have to be a lot brighter than he is to avoid getting ridiculed by him. So he should at least make sure he'd actually be a credible threat to Chael in a fight, before acting like a fool and running his mouth. And funnily enough, I have the intuition that, despite his tired roleplay, there is a line that you don't want to cross with Sonnen.

Back