Jorge masvidal responds to colby covington saying he gets more chicks: "I don't pay for sex"

"Colby is the type of guy to cry reading a comic book" - Jorge Masvidal

<36><36><36>

Jorge still remembers the manhandling Colby put on him when they lived together.

Everybody pays for sex. I remember when I was younger my Uncle pointed to a nice big house being built and says to me "thats the dearest fuck that bloke will pay for".
Wadyatalkinabeet?

Colby doesn't pay these hoes for sex, he pays them to cut promo's and then go away. It surprises me how many people think otherwise.

Colby doesn't pay these hoes for sex, he pays them to cut promo's and then go away. It surprises me how many people think otherwise.
Masvidal lived with him, he would know?
Either way not cool to out him

Everybody pays for sex. I remember when I was younger my Uncle pointed to a nice big house being built and says to me "thats the dearest fuck that bloke will pay for".

Wow toxic masculinity passed down from generation to generation. A touching tale

Jorge is triggered by Colby's Trump endorsement an plethora of chicks!!

1foJCPr.gif

I don't know what's sexier, Colby or the old school belt

Lol that's even worse, they're taking his hard earned money and won't even let him smash.

So he has to go out there and lie to the people about how much cardio he's doing in bed with them.

When in reality, they're taking all his money and he's jerking off alone in his room like a loser.
<LikeReally5>

Jorge is triggered by Colby's Trump endorsement an plethora of chicks!!

1foJCPr.gif

No straight man would smack an ass like that. It's almost like he is trying to minimize the contact. I would actually be a fan if he just came out of the closet.

Masvidal lived with him, he would know?
Either way not cool to out him

And Colby lived with Mas, seems likely he knows who pulls more irl.

Mas has kids. That means he is either unfaithful, a deadbeat, or he paid thru the nose for sex in chi

The Kayfabe is strong on this one. Colby is a pro-wrestler and the moment he loses badly he will be welcomed in WWE.. He is securing his future and will probably go down as one of the most memorable heels in combat sports. Love him or hate him, you're all fans. :)

Colby the type of guy to cry on twitter like a Millenial snowflake about his employer not sharing enough of the wealth while still shouting MAGA.

I assume you somehow think that's somehow oxymoron?

The Kayfabe is strong on this one. Colby is a pro-wrestler and the moment he loses badly he will be welcomed in WWE.. He is securing his future and will probably go down as one of the most memorable heels in combat sports. Love him or hate him, you're all fans. :)
I only seen one Colby bout that I remember since his loss to Warlley Alves :p the fight with Stun Gun

I have some self respect. No WMMA an no Colby!

Tales From The Grind's first episode proves Masvidal right.

Colby is just awkward around the Brazilian girl and she didn't even engage him, Masvidal had no problem. Colby also high fives women, like that works. Weird guy, Colby is also significantly less attractive so yeah lol.

Jorge still remembers the manhandling Colby put on him when they lived together.
There's no way Jorge took money so Cuck Colby could manhandle him no matter how much Colby wanted to put his hands all over him or how much he offered.

Back