News Jorge Masvidal's Gamebred Boxing 4 on April 1 (UFC Fight Pass)

Some good names, but kind of weird that Jorge Masvidal is running his own fight org. I'm sure his working in the industry so long has helped with connections. He must have been paid well enough by Zuffa during his popularity boom to fund this venture. I'll tune in, if I can find a decent stream.

I'm fine with the undercard, but Jones shouldn't be fighting anymore than Evander should have been. At some point waning physical vitality overrides any amount of experience in boxing. I

DZvtGjX.jpg

{<doc}

Who do y'all like in Nguyen vs Nguyen? I got Nguyen in this one.
Yet another idiot take from an MMA sherdogger who doesn't know a goddam thing about boxing. Nguyen will embarass herself. It's Nguyen that has clearly shown the skill and mastery to take this.

still can't find odds on any of these fights.

nvm. they have been released

Belfort is -220 over Souza

Jose Aldo is -260 over Stephens

RJJ is -350 over Pettis

Aldo seems a little High, despite stopping Stephens in UFC

still can't find odds on any of these fights.

nvm. they have been released

Belfort is -220 over Souza

Jose Aldo is -260 over Stephens

RJJ is -350 over Pettis

Aldo seems a little High, despite stopping Stephens in UFC

Haha and people were screaming roys going out on a stretcher for this one. Place your bets id say

Wait. People are actually paying to see Roy Jones fight in 2023 ? We’re an even worse species than I thought.

Last edited:
Wait. People are actually paying to see Roy Jones fight in 2023 ? We’re even a worse species than I thought.
Believe it or not, yeah. Roy & Mike just did 1.6m PPV buys a couple years ago and that was only a geriatric exhibition match. I'm sure most of those buys were due to Mike's drawing power but Roy was probably responsible for 500k of them. I never thought I'd see Roy, even this version of him, boxing the likes of an MMA fighter like Anthony Pettis. Pettis used to fight at 145 pounds but he was always really big for the weight. Anyway, odd match-up. The entire card is weird but I'll watch it.

Believe it or not, yeah. Roy & Mike just did 1.6m PPV buys a couple years ago and that was only a geriatric exhibition match. I'm sure most of those buys were due to Mike's drawing power but Roy was probably responsible for 500k of them. I never thought I'd see Roy, even this version of him, boxing the likes of an MMA fighter like Anthony Pettis. Pettis used to fight at 145 pounds but he was always really big for the weight. Anyway, odd match-up. The entire card is weird but I'll watch it.

Well, to each his own, I guess.

really fun card no matter how washed most these guys are

Back