Jose Aldo threatens to sue UFC and Chael Sonnen

The guy is seriously losing his mind. Just take the damn fight, beat McGregor if you're so confident, and get the payday you've worked your whole career for.

Jose can so easily accomplish all of his goals if he would just drop the drama bullshit, train a little smarter and get in the cage in January.

qft

He should have squashed it immediately, this is not the way if he wants a the big pay day methinks.
I always 100% believed him about his injury.

The guy is seriously losing his mind. Just take the damn fight, beat McGregor if you're so confident, and get the payday you've worked your whole career for.

Jose can so easily accomplish all of his goals if he would just drop the drama bullshit, train a little smarter and get in the cage in January.

This has nothing to do with the fight or his confidence in it? How did you make that connection? Some people actually don't enjoy being publicly slandered and having their integrity and name dragged through the mud.

all it says to me is that Aldo is frustrated by the backlash he got for pulling out of the McGregor fight.

5 fights dude... People are gonna talk shit.

Good for Aldo, he's made enough money and is valuable enough that he doesn't need to take shit from the UFC. I hope more guys in positions of power like Aldo show the UFC that they can't just do whatever the fuck they want.

He's going through a lot of trouble to avoid this fight.

Explain what you read that led you to that conclusion. Where in anything that was written was there even a hint it would affect the fight? Let alone delay or cancel it?

lmao

Uncle Chael still rustlin'

I don't lawyer much, but I call BS. Attorneys don't call, they send "cease and desist" letters by certified mail.

People calling Aldo scared of fighting McGregor, saying that the rib wasn't broken, that he had pulled out of 5 fights (most people wouldn't bat an eye for this if it wasn't that big) it's really slander. Look at how people see Aldo now. That's the effect of Dana's slandering, same with Jones and UFC 151, Jones clearly said that the UFC doesn't care about fighters.

I mean, Barao was publicly shamed because he was weight cutting and he got KO'd by a bath tub and Dana was proud of saying he wouldn't pay his show money. Shows that UFC doesn't care about fighters health at all.

Jones situation is different imo

“We came up with a strategy to keep it clean and be sponsored by the UFC itself. I’m glad the UFC wanted to work with me as well, and I think that they trust that I’ll never make them look bad. You never have to worry about me with a DWI (driving while under the influence) or doing something crazy,” Jones explained.

“I think I’m a good company guy. The UFC asks me to do anything and I always do it, and I never tell them no for anything. I’ve had to do more marketing than any other fighter because I say no to absolutely nothing. I don’t think most champs are like that.”

You can't be saying shit like this, then get a dui a month later and turn down a fight you had a full camp for against a wrestler from a lower weight class on short notice 6 months later

all it says to me is that Aldo is frustrated by the backlash he got for pulling out of the McGregor fight.

5 fights dude... People are gonna talk shit.

Yeah what possible other reason could there be for a man to have a problem with someone publicly calling him a liar?

:rolleyes:

This has nothing to do with the fight or his confidence in it? How did you make that connection? Some people actually don't enjoy being publicly slandered and having their integrity and name dragged through the mud.

All these things will affect him leading into the fight. Conor is a stiff challenge for him. He's be much better served by focusing on the fight. If he wins, he will erase all doubt and all this "Jose is scared" talk will be seen as hype and nonsense. Beating Conor is simply the cleanest (and probably fastest) way to salvage his reputation.

He should sue Conor too for messing with his head.

Conor broke him in the media promos

Cu3tRkm.jpg

Aldo scared of McGregor.

People calling Aldo scared of fighting McGregor, saying that the rib wasn't broken, that he had pulled out of 5 fights (most people wouldn't bat an eye for this if it wasn't that big) it's really slander. Look at how people see Aldo now. That's the effect of Dana's slandering, same with Jones and UFC 151, Jones clearly said that the UFC doesn't care about fighters.

I mean, Barao was publicly shamed because he was weight cutting and he got KO'd by a bath tub and Dana was proud of saying he wouldn't pay his show money. Shows that UFC doesn't care about fighters health at all.

Do you have multiple personalities by any chance? lol.

Chael should be happy

His name popping up makes him probably feel like he is relevant

All these things will affect him leading into the fight. Conor is a stiff challenge for him. He's be much better served by focusing on the fight. If he wins, he will erase all doubt and all this "Jose is scared" talk will be seen as hype and nonsense. Beating Conor is simply the cleanest (and probably fastest) way to salvage his reputation.

That isn't what you said the first time and anyone who thinks he has to 'salvage his reputation to' are probably people whose opinions he doesn't care about anyway. And still not sure how his lawyer making a few phone calls is going to negatively impact him training for the fight. I think a lot of people in here like to invent drama. But we probably aren't going to agree on much here so I will just agree to disagree.

Conor broke him in the media promos

Cu3tRkm.jpg

I'm confused. That doesn't like a broken man to me. That looks like a man who is struggling with himself to not stab someone.

Back