Jose Uzcategui vs Caleb plant Jan.13 FS1 PBC

PBC Face to Face is Jan 1st on FS1 for this fight, and the Countdown/profile show is on the following Sunday I believe (the 6th?)

Good stuff, because I think Plant has the chance to be a star one day if he keeps winning, he has a unique story and a flashy style.

Nothing good ever came out of Tennessee...Hopefully the champ face-Plants him...;););)

Has anyone else dropped Uzcategui other than Korovob? I don’t know Uzcategui looks too bloodthirsty and his preassure is too relentless, footwork has it’s limits when you rush guys like Uzcategui and have as much arm juice as he does in the later rounds. If Plant doesn’t hit harder than Dirrell he might not as little as tickle Uzcategui. Plant might need some water and sunlight after Uzcategui is done with’em :confused:

Plant has got mad skills but lacks power. But, that didn't stop him from doing a number on the rugged Mexican veteran, Porky Medina. Uzcategui is a better fighter than Medina however with more power & a non-stop pressure style that could trouble Plant. He didn't look very impressive his last time out in a non-title affair a couple of months ago. But, he should be a lot more focused & in better shape with his title on the line.
I'm tempted to go with Plant via decision but Uzcategui has faced much better opposition & should rise to the occasion & either win a close one on points or perhaps stop Plant late.

Remember when he fought Porky who had a knee injury and Caleb just jabbed and ran away

Odds out for the main fights on the card, Uzcategui is favorite:

983.png

Jesus Christ, y'all are seriously on some negative Nancy shit in here.

P.S. - Uzcategui's pressure ain't all that, he had to resort to jabbing and running to beat Porky too. Uzcategui can hit, that's his claim to fame. But out of he and Plant, only one of them started out at a smaller weight. And Caleb is used to sparring Light Heavies and Cruisers.

Last edited:
^You gon' get sued by the WWE.

Back