Jose Uzcategui vs Caleb plant Jan.13 FS1 PBC

uzcategui-plant-weights%20(2).jpg

uzcategui-plant_2.jpg

That 0 gonna go.

Looking forward to this one.

You want him to splay and get penetrated with such conviction..... You surprise me sometimes Mr. Shoot.....

Super middleweight world titleholder Jose Uzcategui (165.2) , and challenger Caleb Plant (166.6) made weight for Sunday's showdown at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, California

You want him to splay and get penetrated with such conviction..... You surprise me sometimes Mr. Shoot.....
Hells to the yeah my brother.

Honestly, I think both guys are good fighters, and seem to be the genuine article as far as being solid human beings. I truly just hope for a great fight.

If Uzcategui can touch Plant a bit in the first three or four rounds, it might turn out to be a nail biter. If not, it’s going to be a long night for him. Classic style clash.

8E8E7ED5-5A67-4D38-B0D1-0481428C65B6.jpeg https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FRrunp_fz8w&feature=youtu.be

So... I'm watching FS1 last night for about an hour before I realize.... wtf, I've seen this card before.

COCKSUCKER!

Sunday card's got me all fucked up ;)

Plus we get to see Rigo back to fighting humans, should be devastating.

Anybody know the estimated time that the main event starts?

if this card wasn't on NFL playoff weekend, I'd have wandered downtown for the show.

Can’t believe Ahmed Elbiali vs. Allan Green isn’t being televised. It was the fight I was most excited for

El chacal wins 1st rd ko. I expect him to get back in the ring on March PBC Lara/Castano show

Green is going to get seriously hurt

m96jjd.jpg

Josesito up next...

Back