Josh Fabia questions Dana White’s relationships with UFC female fighters

Maybe metoo does not apply to what Dana has done to chicks.

85f5ea3d9661e54c-600x338.gif
That guy have gotten away with so much shit lol

Daner is an alpha, therefore he doesn’t get me too'd

yeah he has tried the "we're gonna make a lawsuit based on medical ground against UFC" and now he's onto "we know fighters that Dana has banged so we're gonna threaten them with that".

This Fabia dummy has got nothing.
He is jumping into the lions' den armed with a rusty 2.5inch switchblade. It's not going to go well.
Just sad that all this has been at the expense of Diego. Diego could have had his last fight gone out with most of his fanbase intacnt and made a little more money. Now alot of people in general have distanced themselves

Ronda is a notorious whore.
I used to train with a kid from the British judo team and it was common knowledge that he had also banged Ronda. She used to be a lot bigger too and a complete animal.
Wtffffffff hahaha what

Sherdogs want to read this from Brenda´s famous tweet. The infamous "Eskimo Brothers" allegations. It's kind of an strecht to asume that the common paternaire was Ronda. Damm it, watching Shaub later on just assuming that it is a woman us ab strecht.

What the fuck does Eskimo brothers mean
I never got that haha
Thanks for showing

Of course he fucks his fighters.

amandaribas-danawhite.jpg

I'm the big cheese and these girls are on my payroll?? Oh I'm fucking at least one
GettyImages-464818658.jpg

I laughed at he lions den comment :), he’s fucked. Highly doubt he’ll end up in a ditch but it’s career suicide for sure. He’s got nothing. He’s an absolute weasel, and one of those faces you’d love to punch. It’s rare the MMA community comes together but I think everyone is calling out this charlatan. Refreshing to see.

Even talking about him legitimizes this guy. He tricked a punchy fighter into taking him on as a trainer or whatever Fabia was. But seriously, does he have a background in a fighting art even? Edmond at least (I think) had a boxing gym when Rousey joined him.

Where is Fabia? Has he been in hiding since that one train wreck of an interview? MMA has not been the same since we lost our favorite Lolcow.

There are WAY hotter girls than the female fighters and ring girls dana white can easily fuck though.
You hear about that stripper he laid the pipe down on but her and her boyfriend set him up and tried to extort him? Lmao! Dana cheats on his wife so much, even banged her sister! All that TRT makes the pink goof horny. Even his mom said Dana was a POS dog.

Back