JRE: 'didnt mean to take it, it was tainted cocaine'

Rogan has been saying that for a year now.

I love that the only person to study turnibol pulsing was some Russian PED doctor that fueded with a coach and roided him self to try and get revenge.

Tainted cocaine tainted with tainted creatine that contained Tbol that contains metabolites that stay in the system in the exact same dosage for 18 months+

Then there's the tainted dick pills

Amazing the bad luck Jon Jones has

Tainted cocaine tainted with tainted creatine that contained Tbol that contains metabolites that stay in the system in the exact same dosage for 18 months+

It gets worse. It pulses in his system for 7 years bro.

Some guys just can't catch a break. Didn't you hear Rogan and Jeff? He's had a really hard suspension and is really trying!

OBVIOUSLY my spiked dick pills tainted my blood which caused a previously-unknown-to-science pico-turinabol residual pulse of cocaine interacting with my fat cells to yield the repeat result.

What kind of drug producer just so happens to produce PEDs?

Shit makes absolutely no sense.

The ol 'admit one lesser evil to appear to be an honest man so that denying the greater evils looks more legitimate' stance.

When the wife comes home and you caught her cheating ass text messages and she tells you they just held hands and kissed all night but honestly that's it.. you know what the fuck is up.

Tainted coke with tainted creatine made in a tainted lab with tainted creatine tainted with T-Bol, and tainted dick pills.

The Reese's Peanut Butter Cup defense, for anyone old enough to remember the commercial.

Hey! You got your Creatine in my Cocaine.
Hey! You got your Cocaine in my Creatine.

Jones has so many enablers and when you're a sociopath that's not good.

Joe Rogan is what you call pseudo intellectual. He is one of those guys that thinks you should question if the earth is flat because you can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that we don't live in a computer simulation where everything is a conspiracy. Let us not forget that this guy got famous for getting people to eat bugs and testicles for a 50,000 USD prize on tv.

Back