Judge unseals Epstein docs dozens to be named.

Globalist psychopaths created mask mandates huh? Now those restrictions are gone. What was the end game exactly?

North of £1 Billion was spent on PPE in the UK alone. Some people were making serious bank.

Never let a good crisis go to waste. ;)

The only news you'll ever need, son.

<RomeroSalute>

I know my beloved Conor and Colby never stepped foot on that plane and never would.

Well maybe Conor, but it'd be for the finest uncut blow available. Then he'd kick them off their own plane mid air like he did that mean lady off of his yacht.

Those perverts can't take that left hand.

Trump outed him before he was investigated.
Epstein was killed to protect trump...this is known. Trump even fired the prosecutor who was going after Trump by way of Epstein. Geoffrey S. Berman, the United States attorney in Manhattan, whose office had pursued one case after another against Trump and his peoples. Tis plain as day

I'm OK with Twitter randos, but The Washington Post, now that's where I draw the line...:rolleyes:

A known liar in the WaPo is less trustworthy than a Twitter rando. At least there is the possibility that the rando is being truthful. We already know the WaPo is just a lying propaganda rag.

It’s hilarious. At least people are starting to realize the government is full of shit. That’s the silver lining of this and Covid

Are they? Not a single one of the normal lefties liked your post and half of them are talking about this like there's nothing to see here and thinking any high profile people are doing bad things is just a conspiracy theory.

I know the right doesn't trust the government at all but the left still backs them like they're a member of their family.

Are they? Not a single one of the normal lefties liked your post and half of them are talking about this like there's nothing to see here and thinking any high profile people are doing bad things is just a conspiracy theory.

I know the right doesn't trust the government at all but the left still backs them like they're a member of their family.

I said people.

That could change, by way of israel v palestine

Clearly he's just joking.

"Joking" in the sense that he knows that they aren't literally a different species, but if you look at his posting history, including in this thread, clearly he doesn't think that normal morality applies to people who aren't in his party.

Back