News Julio Cesar Neves Jr. is back; faces Daniel Rutkowski at KSW 92 on March 16

Hey! I checked this dude Tapology last month. He barely fought in the last few years.

Good to see KSW picked him up. IIRC he was exciting.

Honestly.. i never understood why Bellator opt to release him... He did ok against his first noncan bout... Then got a good prospect in Jordan Parsons (RIP) and then got the boot.
Even though he's a cancrusher, he seemed to do ok in the leagues...

Honestly.. i never understood why Bellator opt to release him... He did ok against his first noncan bout... Then got a good prospect in Jordan Parsons (RIP) and then got the boot.
Even though he's a cancrusher, he seemed to do ok in the leagues...
Yeah it's true. His record had the opposite affect of what it was built for. 30-0 or whatever it was when he signed to Bellator in MMA just screams can crusher. He was one, but not all can crushers are built alike. He was an offensive dynamo who definitely has holes in his game but was talented and exciting nonetheless.

Considering the padded record his skillset is decent he most likely takes it by UD imo. Shoutout to his manager!

Interesting he built up the record fighting every couple of months if not multi times per month. Then he loses and has rarely fought for the last decade.

Makes me think that he believed his hype and that he didn’t know he was can crushing in Brazil.

Then he fought somebody like Parsons and got cut and it made him doubt everything that came before it. Like going back to square one.

Interesting he built up the record fighting every couple of months if not multi times per month. Then he loses and has rarely fought for the last decade.

Makes me think that he believed his hype and that he didn’t know he was can crushing in Brazil.

Then he fought somebody like Parsons and got cut and it made him doubt everything that came before it. Like going back to square one.
I think it was more of a case of a dude padding his record to get signed to a big org and after getting cut he knew he had to improve.

Back