News July 25 Naoya Inoue vs Stephen Fulton

looks like Inoue is wrapping his hands with gauze first...
while fulton's trainers witness and nod. (fulton got his way)
even though it was legal.
apparently inoue said whatever, he just wants to fight.

again, the wrapping that inoue was doing before was to nothing but to protect his hands.
double stacking has nothing to do with adding punching power. Whoever spread that stupid rumor is a moron.

Didn't Trinidad wrap his hands the same way and Brother Nazim made him wrap em different for the Bhop fight?

Lool!

How you see Monster fight going btw? Gotta ask the biggest Inoue fan on here.

Honestly it's tough to say. I think it'll be a hard fight for both and it depends on how the first few rounds go. If Fulton can stick and move, and frustrate Naoya while avoiding anything coming his way then it should go to Fulton, but If Naoya can land something early and constantly cut off the ring without exposing himself too much then i think Naoya gets the finish. I obviously see Naoya winning but i'm not gonna lie and say Fulton has no chance.

Hoping for a juicy body shot KO though.

I've just seen that Arum is already looking to make Naoya Inoue vs Robeisy Ramirez down the line... cool your jets Bob, there's work to do first, jeez.

Part of me wants to pretend I got up early for this but in reality I get up this early every day for work this time of year. I just don’t normally turn the lights on for another hour, the tv being on this early is a mood killer for my daily morning existential crisis

Last edited:
Ramirez can't have the Cuban flag or national anthem played? He should walk out in red, white and blue with an Eagle on his shoulder.

giphy.gif

Sooooo many Americans complaining online about the time that this is happening, when us in the UK have to stay up until between 3am-5am to watch most fights in the US.

shimizu is long, awkward, and has some pop.

will be interesting......

14-1 on Shimizu if anyone wants it. Sounds like a competitive fight.

37 vs 29 and the 29 year old won 2 olympic gold medals.. Haven't seen either box but hope it isn't as one sided as I think it'll be.

Serious stage fright on Shimizu’s side.

Back