• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just bet $25,000 on Stipe winning by stoppage. I fear for Ngannou's life.

Hey, there is no point on ragging on the OP. He actually took a bet and posted it here like a man, and it wasn't some 50 buck bet, he put it down for real.
Just because he lost doesn't mean we should shit on him, just the opposite, don't be so jaded sherdog.

@AminoAcid RIP homie

394Qm3p.gif

Still not fully convinced this whole thing was real though lol.

Last edited:
When I saw this thread, and then saw miocic looking weaker and smaller than me, I thought it was trouble.

lol well done op, you just became a sherdog legend

Why? All this suggests is that he's rich.

Dana has probably lost over $100 k gambling in one night.

What really would be legendary is if he was into the mob for $25 k after losing, and another sherdogger had to rescue him from a hotel in Bangkok.

Cheer up bro.

You were succesful enough to be able to bet that much, and had balls to do it. Better luck next time

are you married? if so, hope she doesn't divorce you lol. it doesn't matter if I am rich or not. If i lost $25k to gambling, my wife will not be happy.
He he only married men will understand it :)

This teaches us two lessons.

1) There is a difference between being brave and being stupid.
Making a big bet you are very unlikely to win is not brave.

2) Work!! Do not expect to make big money so damn easily.

Maybe that's not big money for him? If he's willing to thrown away 25k then I doubt 75k changes his life.

@AminoAcid Unlucky. Not many would have had the bravery to put that much money on and lose it. I certainly wouldn't. Even I got proved wrong, didn't think Francis would dethrone Stipe.

Back