Just bet $25,000 on Stipe winning by stoppage. I fear for Ngannou's life.

Ohhh boy. Hope you're doing OK bro. This is a tough L for anyone. Hopefully you're like a millionaire and this was chump change for you.

Do you guys know how easy it is to fake a screenshot like this?

Why? All this suggests is that he's rich.

Dana has probably lost over $100 k gambling in one night.

What really would be legendary is if he was into the mob for $25 k after losing, and another sherdogger had to rescue him from a hotel in Bangkok.

True. Some old guy just beyt $1 mil on Houston to win the NCAA tourney.

Do you guys know how easy it is to fake a screenshot like this?
Very easy... but there are also people who do make bets like that, and when they do it's nice to have somewhere to brag about it.

I didn't post my slip because who cares about 100$ on Miocic, but if I was dropping more real life v-cash on MMA I'd make threads like this too ^^
It's good fun, win or lose.

My plan was to put my gains on Askren vs Jake Paul, but now that I've lost, this year is over for me <{hughesimpress}>
(I usually bet until I lose, and when I lose I can't bet until next year... Insight is 20/20, but Stipe was a good bet considering he was the underdog, had won the last time, and N'Gannou hadn't shown much progress wrestling-wise)

No ragrets, since I almost bet that money I just lost on Leonardo Santos vs Grant Dawson anyway (Leo was a big underdog, but I thought the odds would be even more stacked in KGD's favor so at the last second I decided it wasn't worth it... and KGD won the fight via KO at the litteral last second of the last round of the fight <{danawhoah}> )

But I would have gotten fucked over Anyway, as the judges had Dawson winning the first 2 rounds (which is crazy, you can make an argument for the second round which was close, but Leo clearly won the first).

Speaking of shitty decisions, this reminds me that I need to make a thread for Michal Oleksiejczuk vs Modestas Bukauskas.
Michal won via split decision, which is nuts.
Modestas clearly won rounds 1&2, and Michal round 3. All 10-9.

MEDIA SCORES
Matthew Wells
TheBodyLockMMA.com 29-28 Oleksiejczuk
Marcel Dorff
mmadna.nl 28-29 Bukauskas
Dominik Durniat
Polsat Sport 28-29 Bukauskas
Tim Burke
BloodyElbow.com 28-29 Bukauskas
MMAJunkie.com 28-29 Bukauskas
MMAMania.com 28-29 Bukauskas
Tristen Critchfield
Sherdog.com 28-29 Bukauskas
Ben Duffy
Jay Pettry
Paul Fontaine
WrestlingObserver.com 28-29 Bukauskas
Dayne Fox
BloodyElbow.com 28-29 Bukauskas
John Pollock
POST Wrestling 28-29 Bukauskas
Drake Riggs
TheBodyLockMMA.com 28-29 Bukauskas
Ryan Frederick
WrestlingObserver.com 28-29 Bukauskas
Rob Tatum
CombatPress.com 28-29 Bukauskas
Keith Shillan
Steve Duncan
mma.uno 28-29 Bukauskas
Jillian DeCoursey
CombatPress.com 27-30 Bukauskas

what?
Ok ok sorry, I'll go make my own thread... <6>

Never been more crystal clear to me. I have Miocic winning this fight by stoppage. There's an off-chance that Francis may connect with something big and win the fight, but I just don't see it happening this Saturday.

View attachment 842131

Where you at George? Where you at mother******!?

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Awesome bet man hahahahahahahahaha

It’s all good. Just pretend you lost a coin instead instead of $25K. Hell you can even pretend you only lost half of a coin. Damn how could you be so foolish.

Back