Just bet $25,000 on Stipe winning by stoppage. I fear for Ngannou's life.

Yup love jumping on a good running shoe , price be damned when you gotta get quality miles in, promo codes for the win.
I’m contemplating the Saucony Endorphin Speeds.. heard nothing but great things about them.. my only issue is “speed” and my running don’t go hand in hand.

I made my bet on Francis with very high conviction. I believe those wars with Cormier have devastated Stipe compared to the 2018 version of him. The smaller octagon also favours Ngannou, as there's less space for Stipe to stick and move, which is what he needs to do to win.

Francis has been so fresh in each of his wins, so he's had a ton of time to train takedown defence at the UFC PI. Plus, adding Usman in his corner shows that Ngannou is properly strategizing and training...Stipe basically needs to fight like Usman in order to have a chance at winning.

I couldn't agree more. I was rooting for Stipe big time as he's always been underappreciated, but this result was pretty obvious imo. Stipe was simply not the same guy who fought Ngannou the first time, not by a long shot.

I’m contemplating the Saucony Endorphin Speeds.. heard nothing but great things about them.. my only issue is “speed” and my running don’t go hand in hand.

I always use the Everun versions of the Saucony I'm mostly a Intervals guy in the 1 to 2 Mile range and I go 3 to 7 Miles for my Middle Distance. I'm not racing this year but next year when the world is more open back up I'll do a couple of Half Marathons to get back into it runner's life.

Wow, must have been a rough night. I hope you had the money to lose and this won't affect you too much

I always use the Everun versions of the Saucony I'm mostly a Intervals guy in the 1 to 2 Mile range and I go 3 to 7 Miles for my Middle Distance. I'm not racing this year but next year when the world is more open back up I'll do a couple of Half Marathons to get back into it runner's life.
Sounds about where I am (though I’m probably doing those distances at a much slower pace). Good luck on the future half marathons and let’s hope things get back to some semblance of “normal” soon.

wow, what could I do with that amount of money...glad to be able to live day by day.

meh.. it’s a pretty substantial portion of my betting account. I give myself a yearly 100k budget for gambling, so if this one goes awry I’ll have to pace myself for the rest of the year..
I'm late to the party, but just out of curiosity, how much is your annual budget for coke and hookers?

Never been more crystal clear to me. I have Miocic winning this fight by stoppage. There's an off-chance that Francis may connect with something big and win the fight, but I just don't see it happening this Saturday.

View attachment 842131

Where you at George? Where you at mother******!?

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Now I understand poverty in America

So many people here couldn't wait to shit on TS, bunch of cornballs.

TS only posted to try and be a cool dude though. He wanted the glory, he failed, he deserves the shit he gets.

He had no reason to start a thread other than trying to brag.

I have a feeling daddy will put more money in his account for him or something.

I told everyone I know last night steep wins easily after round 1 ..boy was I wrong loool

Why? All this suggests is that he's rich.

Dana has probably lost over $100 k gambling in one night.

What really would be legendary is if he was into the mob for $25 k after losing, and another sherdogger had to rescue him from a hotel in Bangkok.
Fuck me, forgot about that. how did that wind up ending? Any idea?

TS only posted to try and be a cool dude though. He wanted the glory, he failed, he deserves the shit he gets.

He had no reason to start a thread other than trying to brag.

I have a feeling daddy will put more money in his account for him or something.
shut up cornball #Trump2024

Back