Media Just Bleed guy is now an accountant after 10yr prison sentence

10 years? Was Tito Ortiz his lawyer? That's far too exsesive.

Yeah 10 years is very harsh for possessing just that many pills. That's strange.

I'm not going through the thread think he was also "in possession of stolen property" in a farm he owns.

He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. Once there were mortal men, loved by the gods, then there was He, a star so bright it would outshine the greatest supernova. Brothers and sisters, let us PREY

<{JustBleed}>

Oh great and merciful Just Bleed God, we give thanks to you and your chosen prophet, may he crunch numbers as he once did souls. Let no man ever think his passion for the 8 sided altar could ever match your champion.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Amen.

I wonder if he knows how much of a legend he is amongst the MMA community It'd be great if someone interviewed him(Ariel Helwani get on that shit)

He should be the UFC's official mascot they should have him at every event and recreate his infamous just bleed moment every....single....time
<{JustBleed}><DCWhoa>

Loool muricans your Fuking laws are some pré historic shit, change country and be happy!!!

He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. Once there were mortal men, loved by the gods, then there was He, a star so bright it would outshine the greatest supernova. Brothers and sisters, let us PREY

<{JustBleed}>

Oh great and merciful Just Bleed God, we give thanks to you and your chosen prophet, may he crunch numbers as he once did souls. Let no man ever think his passion for the 8 sided altar could ever match your champion.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Amen.
<{jackyeah}>

Yeah but Murica has no problem with their law system...right? lol

In Canada that may have been 2 years max....
According to his interview, his heavy sentence was due to his refusal to implicate his friends.

That said, I don't agree with laws that prohibit adults from freely adulterating their minds, if they should so choose. And law on drugs premises would seem to behind the urgency to get him to snitch.

Back