Just booked my trip to see Fedor's retirement fight

damn, i remember all of those moments, just like it was yesterday. what the fook. man, when you put it like that, yea it absolutely does not bode well, especially during this heightened time of BS. at the same time though, i'm going to feel like a jackass if i could have saw fedor fight and then i never did because getting drunk and high in my room was a better option.hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i'm going to see if tickets are still available lol. i did not get to see cro cop fight. i did get to see big nog vs randy. fedor would be legendary.

God bless brather

Appreciate all of you for the support. This is a dream come true. Happy new years to all my sherbro's and I'll be sure to take as many pics and videos as possible
How much were the tickets to this shit?

damn, i remember all of those moments, just like it was yesterday. what the fook. man, when you put it like that, yea it absolutely does not bode well, especially during this heightened time of BS. at the same time though, i'm going to feel like a jackass if i could have saw fedor fight and then i never did because getting drunk and high in my room was a better option.hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i'm going to see if tickets are still available lol. i did not get to see cro cop fight. i did get to see big nog vs randy. fedor would be legendary.
Faithless slime! Say seven hail fedors and put everything you got into this, ONE. LAST. TIME.

How much were the tickets to this shit?
Between $56-$500. There were actually a lot of really good seats that I thought were reasonable. There are some decent floor seats for like $250.

Last edited:
Reactions: HHJ
Between $56-$500. There were actually a lot of regally good seats that I thought were reasonable. There are some decent floor seats for like $250.
Damn. I gotta get on this shit. I am just seein if a lady friend could put me up,so i can blow more on tix monies

Awesome, have fun.

I'm always nervous af when Fedor fights. Hope he gives us one last KO and retire with the belt

win or lose he's the GOAT

Don't get too boozed up.
giphy.gif

And bring us some tasty pics from the event.

Even though I'm not a Fedor fan I really hope he wins or puts on a great fight.

Just hope it's nothing like the first fight, unless Fedor wins that way.

here's hoping you get to see Fedor win one last title before he retires! i know thats what im hoping for

I'm considering it. They have decent seats and I might take one if there are decent riser seats a week from now.

In-between jobs at the moment so I might make a road trip out of it as well (I'm 16 hours away from LA). The rest of the card is great with Eblen/Tokov MW title fight, Brennan Ward, and some showcase fights with Neiman Gracie, Lorenz Larkin, PFL champ Ali Isaev, and former champ Darion Caldwell. I fucking love LA too and haven't been since 2016.

One last title. WAR FEDOR!

Back