Just checked the user list, and we're pretty busy right now. Everyone check in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this was my question answering thread, I will answer... Sure. But only you, and only one.

I have a confession to make... I haven't squated, deadlifted or benched in a month and a half. car broke down, gym membership expired, and i've been too broke to fix both.

I have a confession to make... I haven't squated, deadlifted or benched in a month and a half. car broke down, gym membership expired, and i've been too broke to fix both.

You need to get a copy of Foster Brooks' "Never Gin-less".

Stolen from P&M... I have never seen such monumental stupidity. Admitedly I have accidentally left a round in the chamber of my AR, but not I, nor anyone else was lookign down the fucking barrel at any time. Fucking EH...

You need to get a copy of Foster Brooks' "Never Gin-less".
I read =Rosie O'donnell's book "never chinless" but then I realized I'm worth more than my weight in soap and coal, since then I've decided on less pizza and bitching, more lifting and shooting...

Since this was my question answering thread, I will answer... Sure. But only you, and only one.
Well, I feel special.

Stolen from P&M... I have never seen such monumental stupidity. Admitedly I have accidentally left a round in the chamber of my AR, but not I, nor anyone else was lookign down the fucking barrel at any time. Fucking EH...

This fella should be the perfect example of Darwinism instead, Hes just lucky.

This calls for a Fedorable favorite.

this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amaz.jpg

Well, I feel special.

This fella should be the perfect example of Darwinism instead, Hes just lucky.

I couldn't be more confused by the video to be honest... He pulls the trigger and has a failure to fire, and his next step is to examine the barrel? From the muzzle end? Not the action, not the chamber, not the tube magazine... the barrel.

I couldn't be more confused by the video to be honest... He pulls the trigger and has a failure to fire, and his next step is to examine the barrel? From the muzzle end? Not the action, not the chamber, not the tube magazine... the barrel.

Not all of us have Common Sense. However, I'd like to think anyone with a gun does. It's scary world we live in.

I'm going to order a pizza. What should I get on it. no oninons or bell peppers. choose three toppings.

I'm going to order a pizza. What should I get on it. no oninons or bell peppers. choose three toppings.

mushrooms, pineapple, pepperoni

thank me later

I hate pineapple on my pizza... you had to go with pineapple didn't you? WTF?

Pepperoni,Bacon And sausage.

Pizza with a lots of meat ='s greatness.

I hate pineapple on my pizza... you had to go with pineapple didn't you? WTF?

maybe someone should include it in their list of things they dont want......

not pointing fingers, just saying

that its your fault

that its your fault

Maybe your taste in pizza is just shit. ok, I got a pepperoni, sausage, and mushroom pizza, Stuffed crust. That way there's enough meat to keep belphegor happy, and enough fungi to keep MMAjester happy... Or maybe nobody will be happy. Look, it's my fucking pizza alright?

that its your fault

Ban jester ! He's back-talking one of our overlords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back