Just got done with my MMA back piece..

Rose, Fedor and Rickson
2KD6oe5.jpg
shoulda spent that money on a gym membership instead.

lolz @ people believing that's real/is OP.

Yup, and plenty of laughes to be had @ mad responses from shitty tattoo having - offended sherbro's .

<{Heymansnicker}> . We get it. We suck. And we're not cool like you.

The safe space millennials in this thread defending that garbage tattoo is everything what's wrong with America today.

Not sure if the original post is even real, but either way I couldn't give a flying fuck what any sherdog virgin thought about my tattoo and neither should you, tattoos are totally personal, and i think it's good personally.

The safe space millennials in this thread defending that garbage tattoo is everything what's wrong with America today.

My theory is they got shitty tattoo's and are all agro about it , regardless It's great comedy.

bork1} .

Fedor looks like a vampire from 30 Days Of Night. The guy opposite him looks like one of Legolas' friends.

Genius reference to 30 days of night. Wow that made me break weak lolllll

Not sure if the original post is even real, but either way I couldn't give a flying fuck what any sherdog virgin thought about my tattoo and neither should you, tattoos are totally personal, and i think it's good personally.

Yeah they are totally personal , so let me share with all of sherdog and take off my shirt every chance I get.

[<diva2] .

Don't mind us, TS. As long as the lads from Grindr like it, that's the most important thing :)

19nAd7efSi9KQkMBeCCj_Butt%20George%20W.gif

Yeah they are totally personal , so let me share with all of sherdog and take off my shirt every chance I get.

[<diva2] .
Becomes something is shown to the public that doesn't mean it's personal to them? Not getting this are you?

Becomes something is shown to the public that doesn't mean it's personal to them? Not getting this are you?

Since when are shitty Star Wars and Disney sleeves with a " MIXED MANTAL ANTS " back piece, personal?? ( DEEP SHIT BRO ) .

tumblr_inline_o532tczaeb1u2sjwh_500.gif

Last edited:
This Will be My last reply here. The photo is taken by the artist right after we were done its red and swollen of course and im also a bit chubby wich make the faces little distorted in this angle.
Again it was a mistake to post here bye
So.... There's a chance this was real?

Wow i mean just wow.. Why do you guys even begin to write something about stuff you clearly have no idea about?

The Tattoo says "Mixed Martial Arts" its a Swedish cursive font wich you clearly cant Read and i really could not Care if you can or not.

The entire tattoo is not made in one sitting cant believe i have to even tell you that.. The reason Fedors eyes looks black is because they lost color when it healed thats why the artist filled them in now and they look black.. It will not look like that when its healed... Ricksons eyes are not "wonky" the tattoo is on the side of my back so its different dephts in this angle thats they are fucking identical to the original photo of Rickson so is Rose.. All my tattoos are done by an award winning artist whos done this fucking forever, the picture is taken with a fucking phone!!

You guys are so fucking dumb i cant believe it.. Stupid fucking americans! It really saddens me if you are fans of the sport i love.. Please go away from MMA!

Wow i mean just wow.. Why do you guys even begin to write something about stuff you clearly have no idea about?

The Tattoo says "Mixed Martial Arts" its a Swedish cursive font wich you clearly cant Read and i really could not Care if you can or not.

The entire tattoo is not made in one sitting cant believe i have to even tell you that.. The reason Fedors eyes looks black is because they lost color when it healed thats why the artist filled them in now and they look black.. It will not look like that when its healed... Ricksons eyes are not "wonky" the tattoo is on the side of my back so its different dephts in this angle thats they are fucking identical to the original photo of Rickson so is Rose.. All my tattoos are done by an award winning artist whos done this fucking forever, the picture is taken with a fucking phone!!

You guys are so fucking dumb i cant believe it.. Stupid fucking americans! It really saddens me if you are fans of the sport i love.. Please go away from MMA!

YOU REALLY PUT THAT ON YOUR BACK, AND WE'RE DUMB ??
( sorry, at least you like it ).

For me it's not really the art it's the content. I really love Boxing and MMA as well. But i'm not going to put a shrine to the sport on my back, El Oh El.

<JerryWWF> .

Why don't you post more pics so we could see another angles of that?

Why don't you post more pics so we could see another angles of that?
because OP is a troll. this is not a real tattoo. can't believe people actually believe this...

Back