Just meet Khabib at the airport

But srsly just met him at a UFC promotional meet and greet, not far from the UFC 220 venue in Boston.
View attachment 327891

Super nice guy, very soft spoken.

Didn't seem like he wanted to be there doing promotional work, can't say I blame him one bit.

Told him that Conor can't run forever, he said "yeah" and Lol'd

Honor to meet one of the biggest hardasses on the planet, bar none.

Come on with your chicken, Dana!
How tall did he seem? I'm always curious as to how tall UFC fighters really are versus their billed heights.

Does he look like some strange straight out of star trek up close

No, he looks pretty normal, I will say that he has a huge square head for his body size, but I feel like all fighters do.

Massive cauliflower ear also.

I got a video if that helps...

A86MDAM.gif
lol that never gets old

How tall did he seem? I'm always curious as to how tall UFC fighters really are versus their billed heights.

I'm 5"11 and he was about 1 -2 inches shorter, My best guess is about 5'9, but really stocky.

Definitely bigger in real life than he looks on TV, I remember thinking that I couldn't believe a dude that size could cut to 155

“But he actually put his hand around me, which I thought was an awesome gesture.”

<{1-17}>

He's one strange looking mf.

Couple of people from my gym went and saw him. They looked pumped in the pictures - he looked extremely underwhelmed.

No pics or your ass will shooped in no time. Ha!

Don't like the guy. Not because of his fighting but his politics and beliefs.

If I were you I'd took him down and hold him up until he loses his flight.

Then I'd say in his ear: That's for all the time you made me lost watching you, sucka

Back