Just watched Till vs Cerrone......

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
And Till would smoke Mavidal's boots, and 50/50 with Wonderboy, because Wonderboy can take a shot, and he has the advantage of kicks, but Till has that WW Conor power.

Haven't seen enough of his wrestling, so can't really say about him vs. Woodley, but please, I hope he beats Woodley's boring ass. I like Woodley the fighter, and can dig what he represents for the most part, but the guy literally tells the fans, you go int he cage, and lose brain cells, I'll be in here winning, and staying the champ. OK, nah playa.

Is this stream of consciousness posting?

And Till would smoke Mavidal's boots, and 50/50 with Wonderboy, because Wonderboy can take a shot, and he has the advantage of kicks, but Till has that WW Conor power.

Haven't seen enough of his wrestling, so can't really say about him vs. Woodley, but please, I hope he beats Woodley's boring ass. I like Woodley the fighter, and can dig what he represents for the most part, but the guy literally tells the fans, you go int he cage, and lose brain cells, I'll be in here winning, and staying the champ. OK, nah playa.

No, no, maybe

I just hope Perry beats Ponz now...Till/Perry would be fireworks.

And another thing. Where TF did this kid come from? Good looking, very impressive striking, awesome distance management, got up from Donald's TD like it was nothing, and built like an underwear model (pause), and I'm just hearing about him. They should've been hyping this kid up from the get go, and not just randomly place him as a main event without any hype behind him.

Or there might have been, and I was just sleeping.

lol

giphy.gif

Jorge would fuck this kid up beyond recognition

woodley is a placeholder champ. all he did was outlast the old guard.

And another thing. Where TF did this kid come from? Good looking, very impressive striking, awesome distance management, got up from Donald's TD like it was nothing, and built like an underwear model (pause), and I'm just hearing about him. They should've been hyping this kid up from the get go, and not just randomly place him as a main event without any hype behind him.

Or there might have been, and I was just sleeping.
He's been smoking his opposition for years. only got a draw becuase of injury. i won a bit of money on him just then.

Unlike Cerronay, Masvidal has box and wouldnt be easy to smoke.

He's been smoking his opposition for years. only got a draw becuase of injury. i won a bit of money on him just then.

Literally never heard of this guy til the past few weeks. And didn't even know how he looked, til I watched a pre fight hype video of his for this fight a few days ago.

If Masvidal can withstand the early pressure he can hold up, WB gets torn up by Till as I said in another post Till is a fighter who knows martial arts. WB is a karate/kickboxer teacher trying to be a fighter always bet the fighter...

If Masvidal can withstand the early pressure he can hold up, WB gets torn up by Till as I said in another post Till is a fighter who knows martial arts. WB is a karate/kickboxer teacher trying to be a fighter always bet the fighter...

I only think Wonderboy is a tougher match up, because he's more mobile, and has that karate style of foot movement down pat. And I Give Masvidal no chance. Not literally no chance, but his stand up defense isn't as "slick" as people think, and Till is huge.

Till's definitely a force to be reckoned with, but no way I would count Masvidal out. It's actually a pretty good matchup.

lol

giphy.gif

Jorge would fuck this kid up beyond recognition

He's bigger than Jorge, but Jorge has better lateral movement and has better head movement and reaction time than Cowboy. I think Till gets countered all day

Literally never heard of this guy til the past few weeks. And didn't even know how he looked, til I watched a pre fight hype video of his for this fight a few days ago.

I'm not saying Till couldn't beat Jorge, but I favor Jorge. But he's young and hungery, and like you previously mentioned he's huge for the division. Only thing is his cardio, because he cuts over 30 lbs to make 170

I'm not saying Till couldn't beat Jorge, but I favor Jorge. But he's young and hungery, and like you previously mentioned he's huge for the division. Only thing is his cardio, because he cuts over 30 lbs to make 170

Yeah, that could come back to bite him, we'll have to see, but I just think he's way too big for Jorge, while being a really clean striker, and very very good at spacial awareness. It's like Kovalev vs. a super middleweight to me. I just don't think Jorge's legit big enough to deal with that power, and Jorge does get hit more than some people think he does.

But I am exaggerating a bit when I say he has no chance, whatsoever, of course he has a chance, but I just don't see him winning.

Back