Television Justified (new season trailer)

Would like you to Justify why there needs to be two threads on this tv show…

I dont think expance was really popular since it got cancelled at point

That being said first 4 seasons are goat level scifi and last 2 good enough
Sci fi channel has cancelled lots of really popular shows with great viewership in the past. It baffles people at times really.

2 things the show can't do that would ruin it.

A. Bring Boyd back (no matter how much fans would miss him)
B. Make the show into another Woke endeavor

How long is it supposed to be between the ending of the original show and this one?

Because the daughter already looks like a grown ass woman.

The daughter is about 8 years older than she should be if the show were in real time. I hope Winona shows up for a cameo.

Hope the writing is as crisp as the original, the show will be lacking without Boyd but I understand.

Boyd is in prison, wouldn't make sense to have him here. Even were he to escape he wouldn't follow Rayland to Florida. I like to imagine Rayland visits him once in a while though.

Not just Boyd. Raylan is the only Character returning. Will still be really good but it will be a drop off just due to no Boyd.
One character they could bring back who has flowered as an actress...
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3239803/
kaitlyn-dever-attends-the-26th-annual-screen-actors-guild-news-photo-1579606015.jpg

Eh, I'm sceptical. I loved the original, but it wrapped up everything so well that I feel like a sequel isn't likely to add anything. I'll wait until I see whether it gets decent reviews and/or I hear some good word of mouth buzz about it.

Back